celeb

Beauty Influencer disappointed with Gaga’s security guard

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

Honestly I feel bad for her and I hope Haus Labs team is fixing this somehow asap by giving her a special pr package gift or smtg.

luna’s advocate

Vitleysingur

Girl I love you, but I almost had a stroke. For one sec, I thought they were coming for HL.  :rip:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Upsetting, I can totally imagine being frustrated if she really hyped herself up for it and then didn't get to see her. :/

At the same time though she still got to attend the party, dance, listen to the speech, try all the free samples right? Gotta look at the bright side especially if it was a free event. Little Monsters wish they could have the chance do half of that :rip:

VoldeLorde2

Ok? If you wanted to meet her, get in line quicker or don't let people cut infront of you.  You can be dissappointed but security did their job whether you were excluded or not. I also doubt she was the ONLY person who was turned away with a ticket. Did she go around  to everyone with a ticket and say "Did you meet Gaga?"? I highly doubt it. 

Turning away ONE person? Y’all couldnt make time for one more person? Shame on Gaga’s security for doing that. These are influencers with an online influence, this could have gone bad for Gaga if it was a big influencer. Hopefully she sees this and reprimands her team. Anyone invited should’ve been given the chance to meet her if they got a ticket. And that’s on period POO!

Damn I read "Beauty influence disappointed by..." and I thought it was with Haus Labs

g00000rl don't mess with my anxiety like that

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Teal Ambition

I thought this was going to be about the makeup products lmfao :air: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, ThatBinch said:

G0rl try having your concert cancelled twice after waiting a year for it. :vegas:

Sis dont remind me it stil burns

Chromaticunt
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

That's sad. Probably there was a capacity limit but I wouldn't have let people cut in front of me. 

This. You have to accept that it's a dog eat dog world. If somebody without a ticket jumps in front of you, you grab them by the neck and throw them to the floor. #BattleForYourLife :sure:

Archived