infernape.gif

roserade.gif

drifblim.gif

garchomp-3.gif

magnezone.gif

slowking.gif

My original team from my Platinum :bradley:

It’s the first gen I started shiny hunting

my first shiny legendary ever was Giratina:diane: I can’t wait for the remakes!:party:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster

Not the first hoh stopping the flow of the game :air:

Since this is the first round I'm gonna bend the rules a little bit, I can cuz i'm the host :lana:

The first person to post the 2 pokemon up for eviction here will be the hoh this round. And i'm not gonna tag ppl cuz I'm lazy

We're far from the Shallow now

5 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

Not the first hoh stopping the flow of the game :air:

Since this is the first round I'm gonna bend the rules a little bit, I can cuz i'm the host :lana:

The first person to post the 2 pokemon up for eviction here will be the hoh this round. And i'm not gonna tag ppl cuz I'm lazy

Let’s start off big with Dialga vs Giratina:poot:

Oh dear:poot:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Lazz Monster

A battle of legends per the request of our HoH @Davian :giveup:

Dragon/Steel Type Dialga cab9839805e51a80b1891283b8fe07d2a7712465 @PerfectGUY vs. Dragon/Ghost Type Giratina 1993bf9cf25523b9d0fe7ac87c003c5e54e53e73 @BalmungBard

Please vote for the one you would like to evict.

@Craven Moorecox @CyanLights @Bayonetta @Flippy @Guillermo Tello @Talenti @Bloody Grammys @TROLLGA @Savage @Anastasios @DannyRodeck @A Hybrid @Sneaky Oliver @NNES @420 @Enzo @mister max @Widows Kiss @Joesuda @Lion Heart @Phlop

Lazz Monster

Also, new rule, while the voting round will still last 24h at the most, from now on the HoH only has 12h to choose the 2 pokemon, otherwise I'll change the HoH.

bloody g

1. Dialga - Lazz Monster

2. Giratina - Bloody Grammys

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Sneaky Oliver

1. Dialga - Lazz Monster

3. Giratina - NNES

4. Dialga - Sneaky Oliver

I’m on my Legacy Act era

1. 483.png Dialga - Lazz Monster

2. 487.png Giratina - Bloody Grammys 

3. 487.png Giratina - NNES

4. 483.png Dialga - Sneaky Oliver

5. 483.png Dialga - Guillermo Tello

sorry Gaga, Giratina is cooler

GaGa-Dialga-pokemon-17283284-400-300.jpg

mister max

1. Dialga - Lazz Monster

3. Giratina - NNES

4. Dialga - Sneaky Oliver

5. Dialga - Guillermo Tello

6. Dialga - mister max

Lets be honest, the distortion world is still THE best thing in the whole series

27sWS_.gif

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

1.  Dialga - Lazz Monster

2.  Giratina - Bloody Grammys 

3.  Giratina - NNES

4.  Dialga - Sneaky Oliver

5.  Dialga - Guillermo Tello

6. Dialga- Talenti

I love the mini sprites @Guillermo Tello Great idea!:applause:

Giratina has sentimental value to me so I can’t vote it out sorry! Also Palkia outsold:poot:

I'll post facts pretty soon!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Dialga:

Spoiler

Dialga, along with Palkia, may be based on the Shintolegend of Izanami and Izanagi, who are said to have created one island with a spear, erected a pillar on it, and from there created the islands of Japan. Appearance-wise, Dialga seems to be based on short-necked sauropod dinosaurs such as Camarasaurus or Brachytrachelopan. Its type is Steel possibly due to the hardness of diamonds, the fact that metal is known to last long periods of time, or the fact that most parts of a clock are made of metal, such as the gears. It may also be because diamonds are compressed carbon, and steel is an alloy from iron and carbon. Its turquoise pattern on its body is vaguely reminiscent to clock hands, where the ends of the "clock hands" are diamond-shaped.

In games prior to Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Dialga has a catch rate of 30.

Dialga is tied with Blade Forme Aegislash for the highest Special Attack base stat of all Steel-typePokémon.

The spikes on Dialga's back, at a certain point of view, look similar to a Time Gear. In the anime, when Dialga uses Roar of Time, the spine extends and the five spikes become thinner and more pronounced.

Although Dialga is genderless in the main games, it is referred to as a male in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness.

Dialga is the only Legendary Pokémon to have a role in four different movies.

According to Junichi Masuda's blog, the Spanish translation team suggested changing the name Dialga because of its similarity to the word alga, seaweed.

Giratina:

Spoiler

Giratina may be based on the biblical figure of the fallen angel, celestial beings that rebelled against God and were excommunicated to Hell. This is analogous to Giratina, due to being a Pokémon created by Arceus (Pokémon World's God) and excommunicated to another dimension due to its belligerent nature. Nonetheless, it might have drawn inspiration by Samael, who is the ruler of the 5th Heaven and has grim and destructive duties whilst being member of a heavenly host; both traits allude to Giratina being the ruler of another dimension (Reverse World) and its threatening visage. Furthermore, both of Giratina's Forms resemble the Beasts of Revelation, with its Altered Form standing for the "Earth Beast", and its Origin Form standing for the "Sea Beast".

Giratina may also be based on Seta, a giant centipede, from the Japanese fairy-tale, "My Lord Bag of Rice", which was said to prey on dragon hatchlings and be as large as a mountain.

In its Altered Forme, Giratina's wings may be based on a bat's, and its body has an insect-like, six-legged feature, but its posture is similar to a sauropod.

Its Origin Forme has a body similar to a serpent, while the six protrusions on its body may be based on a scorpion's stinger or spider legs. This Forme also shares physical traits with the Amphiptere, a European dragon-like creature with wings but no legs.

In interviews Junichi Masuda and Takeshi Kawachimaru did with G4, they said that Giratina and the Distortion World were created to be personifications of antimatter.[1] In HeartGold and SoulSilver, Cynthia also states this.

Origin Forme Giratina is the tallest Generation IV Pokémon.

Giratina has many differences from the other members of its trio:

It is the only member with form differences.

It is the only member without any double resistances.

Its HP is its highest stat rather than Special Attack.

It does not have a timespace orb in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (the Griseous Orb is introduced in Pokémon Platinum).

It is met at level 70 in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl while the other members are met at level 47. This is reversed in Pokémon Platinum.

It is separated from the other members of its group in the Pokédex by Heatran and Regigigas.

It is the only member with a catch rate of 3, and the only one without a 100% recruit rate in the Mystery Dungeon series.

No other Pokémon has the same type combinationas Giratina.

This also makes it the only dual typed Pokémon weak to both of its own types.

Giratina is tied with Lunala and Dawn Wings Necrozma for the highest base stat total of all Ghost-type Pokémon.

Giratina is tied with Drifblim for the highest HP base stat of all Ghost-type Pokémon.

In Pokémon Platinum, Giratina is the only Pokémon to come out from above the screen during the start of the battle.

In Pokémon Platinum, when battled in the Distortion World it does not have a shadow until it uses Shadow Force or breaks out of a Poké Ball.

Giratina is the only Pokémon that appears last in a regional Pokédex listing that is not an event-exclusive Pokémon.

Giratina is the only Legendary Pokémon that can be obtained in all five of the Generation IV core series handheld games.

In Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, the second frame of Giratina's Altered Forme sprite was changed, but the static sprite remained the same.

This sprite is also present in Pokémon Platinum's data, but is unused.

In Pokémon Platinum, when encountered in the Distortion World the unique message "The Distortion World's Giratina appeared" is displayed. However, it is still a wild Pokémon.

In Black 2 and White 2, in the The Battle Between Legendary Pokémon, Fantina has an Origin Forme Giratina without a Griseous Orb.

Altered Forme Giratina is the heaviest Ghost-type Pokémon.

Origin Forme Giratina is the tallest Ghost-typePokémon.

Shinies:

tumblr_msklnbAYbs1s3bc1no1_r3_400.gif

tumblr_msklnbAYbs1s3bc1no2_400.gif

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

BalmungBard

1.  Dialga - Lazz Monster

2.  Giratina - Bloody Grammys 

3.  Giratina - NNES

4.  Dialga - Sneaky Oliver

5.  Dialga - Guillermo Tello

6. Dialga- Talenti

7. Dialga - CyanLights

8. Dialga - BalmungBard 

I love Giratina it’s one of my favorite legendaries that’s why i picked it, my other favorites are Roserade, Luxray and Staraptor I don’t want it to go out so soon 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Archived