💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Spiked on Sam Smith: "You're still a he"

Akiki

Featured Posts

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/09/16/sorry-sam-smith-but-youre-still-a-he/

sam-smith-dwas.jpg?width=796&mode=stretc

"Being woke outweighs being clear or reasoned or just basically rational. And so the Beeb must butcher language to satisfy the self-delusions of a pop singer because it knows that if it doesn’t it will be accused of being phobic. Transphobic, or non-binary-phobic, or Smithphobic, or whatever bullshit phobia the language police have made up to go along with their patently post-reason idea that an individual can flow between the sexes and be both a man and a woman at the same time. Sexual minorities once demanded freedom from oppression – now they demand freedom from reality."

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Sexual minorities once demanded freedom from oppression – now they demand freedom from reality."

shut up!!! spiked more like stupid :classy: why are they so pressed anyways, relax mama

what's the issue with just being nice to people? whether you understand their identity or not doesn't matter - it's called respect and treating others the way you want to be treated

i'll never understand some people's obsessions with putting others down. I hope the writer of this article grows in their mindset

aphrodite

ltlmnstr

Transphobia on GGD? It’s more likely than you think.

We have actually Non-Binary people on this site sincerely raise awareness about Non-Binary life and this site just sh*ts on them.

I’m not gonna take the opinion of a toxic masculinity rag outlet full of alpha male sports seriously.

Like RuPaul’s Drag Race will ever air on Spike

ltlmnstr
Just now, arrtpop said:

what's the issue with just being nice to people? whether you understand their identity or not doesn't matter - it's called respect and treating others the way you want to be treated

i'll never understand some people's obsessions with putting others down. I hope the writer of this article grows in their mindset

OP as well. Seems they’re on a vendetta against Non-Binary people on here.

Spartacus

Ok I just skimmed over that and ffs that's disgustingly LGBTQetcPhobic. Who are they?  Why are we even acknowledging them? :wtf:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Borislshere

Why are people being such dicks about someone's gender? Who are you to tell someone who they can and can't identify as? 

ctherainbow

Who is Spiked, and why is their opinion on someone else’s personal pronouns being presented like it matters?     :huh:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

I mean 🤷🏻‍♂️ If you look like a lumberjack and you get offended when people address you as he, seems like it’s your issue not theirs

It looks like Spiked doesn't know the difference between sex and gender in the first place. 

The night sky tells all

Spike is not toxic masculinity. It's nuclear. It's Chernobyl. It causes cancer by watching. You literally cannot take it as unbiased source. Also, OP, we all know who you are. You're not a third party. You are actively are against non-binary people. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived