💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Spiked on Sam Smith: "You're still a he"

Akiki

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

You don’t have to do anything, someone being non binary has nothing to do with you. It doesn’t cost anything to respect someone’s pronouns. :huntyga:

Also comparing a harmless thing like being non binary with Christianity? The same religion that caused genocide across the planet? The same religion that was forcefully imposed on millions of people  of color by the so called ‘superior’ colonizers? Even my cousin in fourth grade knows better lol 

So what? Drag was used to diminish woman trough history and here we are... watchin drag race for fun. Things change. Religion changed and it's now optional. 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

You don’t have to do anything, someone being non binary has nothing to do with you. It doesn’t cost anything to respect someone’s pronouns. :huntyga:

Also comparing a harmless thing like being non binary with Christianity? The same religion that caused genocide across the planet? The same religion that was forcefully imposed on millions of people by the so called ‘superior’ colonizers? Even my cousin in fourth grade knows better lol 

Agree to disagree, I won’t call someone them/they or the endless list of made up words. If someone’s so pressed about their non-binary pronouns they might as well change their names to “them”.

Well yeah I bet your cousin was taught how to use the right pronouns in the fourth grade as well.

TheQueenLG
30 minutes ago, sampool said:

Non-binary doesn’t = Trans, since they don’t acknowledge the existence of gender, so what’s are they ‘transitioning’ to? 

And so what if we have non-binary members? That’s like saying we have Christian members here so we have to agree with whatever they say. 

As humans we’re not obligated to share others believes or practices, as long we’re expressing our opinions in a respectful manner. 

Trans = someone who identifies as a different gender then what they were assigned at birth.  Non-binary people were assigned a gender at birth. In this society babies are assigned either a boy or a girl, based on their genitalia. Therefore, once they establish their non-binary identify, they are identifying with a different gender then the one they were born with. That's the definition of trans. 

Also, non-binary people operate within the system of gender... Catch up!

Lastly, this being a Lady Gaga fan site, composed of a lot of people from the LGBTQ+ community, it is shameful for us to deny other parts of the community the same respect for which we're fighting for. That's the point being made here. You can, in the legal sense, deny people under the trans umbrella, like non-binary people, the respect for which gay people fight for everyday, but it comes across as morally conflicted because you're denying the existence of our allies. 

TheQueenLG
5 minutes ago, sampool said:

No such thing as non-binary, to me atleast. I won’t memorize random, madeup words solely to satisfy someone’s insecurities for being unique. 

Grow a thinker skin or **** off. 

Random words? Like 'they'? Perhaps that's a word that you should already know! :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Akiki said:

So what? Drag was used to diminish woman trough history and here we are... watchin drag race for fun. Things change. Religion changed and it's now optional. 

You’re speaking with such confidence as if you’ve travelled the entire world.  People from slums in countries like India are still being forcefully converted by missionaries by luring them with food/other supplies. They are literally forcing Christianity down their throats.

Not everyone is white and privileged so get off your high horse. 

1 minute ago, sampool said:

Agree to disagree, I won’t call someone them/they or the endless list of made up words. If someone’s so pressed about their non-binary pronouns they might as well change their names to “them”.

Well yeah I bet your cousin was taught how to use the right pronouns in the fourth grade as well.

Well then if you’ve made up your mind, I can’t change that. 

And my cousin was taught how to be respectful by his liberal and progressive parents. :huntyga:

1 minute ago, TheQueenLG said:

Random words? Like 'they'? Perhaps that's a word that you should already know! :ladyhaha:

Like all the boxes expect the pink. Those are few of many examples. Don’t play dumb love, it’s not a cute look. 

pronouns.jpeg?w=720

3 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

You’re speaking with such confidence as if you’ve travelled the entire world.  People from slums in countries like India are still being forcefully converted by missionaries by luring them with food/other supplies. They are literally forcing Christianity down their throats.

Not everyone is white and privileged so get off your high horse. 

The same can be said about you. Not all Christians are crazy and homicidal and yet you made your point based on that. 

If you travelled the world you would also see that in some places Christians can do good

4 minutes ago, sampool said:

No such thing as non-binary, to me atleast. I won’t memorize random, madeup words solely to satisfy someone’s insecurities for being unique. 

The word genderqueer, used before (and now still) to designate the non-binary gender identity(ies), was first used 40 years ago. Non-binary genders and "third genders" have existed since Antiquity - when it comes to Western History - and have existed historically in many non-western/non-European cultures. It's not like a made-up tumblr/Twitter thing as many people make it to be, it did not appear in 2017, it has always existed in counter-culture, marginalized communities and even  camouflaged within our heavily cisnormative societies.

Just now, Akiki said:

The same you that not all Christians are crazy and homicidal and yet you made your point based on that. 

If you travelled the world you would also see that in some places Christians can do good

Pick up a history book once in a while. People should be aware of the atrocities that third world countries had to go through for merely existing. Anyway can’t argue with an ignorant person.

Have a lovely day! 

6 minutes ago, sampool said:

Like all the boxes expect the pink. Those are few of many examples. Don’t play dumb love, it’s not a cute look. 

pronouns.jpeg?w=720

Tbh, the It would be to best choice

Wet Fire

About the non-binary and trans debate, I really don't think non-binary is under the umbrella tarm trans. Because the entire cis/trans thing is based on gender and sex as binaries. Gender is not a binary and neither is sex. Some people are fine with their gender and sex. Some think their gender is the opposite of their sex (in this case gender and sex are both viewed as a binary to an extent). Non-bonary are those who don't subscribe to the cis/trans and binary view of gender.

That being said...we don't bave to disrespect someone's gender identity and we also don't have to be hyoersentimental about gender identity. Let's just slow doing on offending and being offended.

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Tbh, the It would be to best choice tbh  

You really wanna find ways to disrespect people. You know very well "it" isn't used for people, rather objects. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived