EdX

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterBall13
1 hour ago, Spock said:

I’m SO mad she cut Rescue Me but the apparent setlist slays so I’m happy 

How do you know she cut rescue me? question mark idk GIF by US National Archives

2 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Damn, the fact that she could have easily done that tour in arenas and sell them out and wrap that tour fast, but she decided to do like 10 dates at each theater so she could do an intimate show. That's a real artist, but we all knew that already

This tour is actually going to be the longest tour she has ever had... 90 dates. Hope everything goes well tbh... I'd get so bored being at the same place all the time. :sweat:

9 minutes ago, MonsterBall13 said:

How do you know she cut rescue me? question mark idk GIF by US National Archives

Drowned Madonna confirmed she cut it and another source said it’s been replaced by La Isla Bonita.

The setlists they posted have been accurate in the past with a few exceptions so I guess we’ll see 

who will love me when the night is over

i'm sooooo hyped for this tbh
tonight it's what's going to make me decide if i'm buying a ticket to see her live in Philly 12/8

I actually like the idea of these mini-residency things and wouldn't be mad  if LG incorporates this style of touring in the future (whenever she tours again). I just wish some of the cities didn't have as many dates so that one could make room for more cities. But the kind of gaps between shows and staying in one place for about a week or more seems appealing imo.

Based on hints from other Madonna fansites, gays have guessed this is the setlist

Spoiler

70158506_10162121028465332_2454238535926

apparently the first three songs and order is legit, and a lot of those are remixes too

who will love me when the night is over

10 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

is she still performing Easy Ride? And please Intervention!

easy ride - most likely... intervention - don't think so

i've read that she's going to have a section in the show where she's gonna take requests soooo... we might get all kinds of gems. shame we'll not see the videos of them though :messga:

Prismatic Light
5 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Express Yourself? OMG! I saw someone say on Madonna Infinity that they heard Like it Or Not as well. 

OMG PLEASE YAS, IT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITE TRACKS OUT CONFESSIONS

Be kind 🧡

4 hours ago, Spock said:

Based on hints from other Madonna fansites, gays have guessed this is the setlist

Hide contents

70158506_10162121028465332_2454238535926

apparently the first three songs and order is legit, and a lot of those are remixes too

i believe in the remixes. if there’s one thing Madonna does I wish other touring acts do is she updates her past hits to sound like the album she’s touring. 

Archived