33 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

How come I'm the only one who thinks this is an old video? :poot:

Im comfused too. I swear this is old

Ghost Face
3 minutes ago, DumDumDardiDa92 said:

Im comfused too. I swear this is old

The shots are old, but placed in a diffrent order in this video :oops:

It's an honor.

She needs to stop trolling if she wants to keep her fan base. It’s one thing teasing an upcoming project but trolling us for sh*ts and giggles isn’t cute. Good luck with your launch but I’m not here to be trolled when I’ve spent money and dedication to her.

This is Gaga the brand and not the artist. Ew. 

1 hour ago, MonsterHUN said:

I mean, they maybe put that sentence at the end of the video on purpose. 

She (and the rest of her team) have been trolling us since our restlessness for a new album has been extremely evident. Don’t know why she thinks it’s cute though. 

Ghost Face
5 minutes ago, Fanta said:

She needs to stop trolling if she wants to keep her fan base. It’s one thing teasing an upcoming project but trolling us for sh*ts and giggles isn’t cute. Good luck with your launch but I’m not here to be trolled when I’ve spent money and dedication to her.

This is Gaga the brand and not the artist. Ew. 

I hope she keeps on trolling.  I mean, this fanbase don't deserve better. The amount of hate she gets by doing things other than LG6 is beyond crazy. And I know for sure that when she release the album, she'lll get a new bucket of hate thrown at her.

I see the trolling as an filter that hopefully make some toxic stans leave the building. 

#BattleForYourFave 

:pawsup:

paris hilton goodbye GIF

It's an honor.

BalmungBard

At this point if she wants to release a 4-8 track EP in collaboration with Haus Laboratories with the beats she’s been using I’m here for it :giveup: please Gaga :bradley: the music being released lately is not doing it for me :selena: 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

48 minutes ago, DanceDark said:

I hope she keeps on trolling.  I mean, this fanbase don't deserve better. The amount of hate she gets by doing things other than LG6 is beyond crazy. And I know for sure that when she release the album, she'lll get a new bucket of hate thrown at her.

I see the trolling as an filter that hopefully make some toxic stans leave the building. 

#BattleForYourFave 

:pawsup:

paris hilton goodbye GIF

The deliverance aside a lot of the concerns her fans have brought up have been valid. Many have been here since the beginning and spent tons of money, time and dedication on her. Trolling isn’t a comeback, but a form of unprofessionalism and disrespect to those who if anything are going to keep supporting her in the future. 

Miss BTW and preach kindness isn’t echoing her own sentiments. A shame, because what made Gaga so different is her true and raw connection with her fans. Now while a million other artists fake it for sales she’s gone radio silent while pushing anything but an album while we’re expected to spend our money. Not exactly right when you put your faux morals to the side for a minute. 

Archived