Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LittleMonsters.com pre-sale for USA Monsters (Next pre-sale: 10/01)

Jase

Featured Posts

RSVP'd... but honestly, these pre-sales are probably going to go FAST. Be online as early as you can (I speak from past experience)!

Still though, I'll be so incredibly glad if I can get my tickets early. :giveup:

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alien Tulip

• MANiCURE1295

• pkxd

• gagaisitalian

This should have been done for the European legs. The pre-sale, sale was a total mess which was sold out in less than 1 minute in almost every date. :noparty:

This is very cool, but at the same time what if this means you are only allowed to buy one ticket? I want to go with 2 of my friends and get seated seats, I'm feeling that chances are I won't be in luck to be able to buy 3 at the same time :ohno:

Every pre-sale I've participated in usually allows a max of four tickets. Every artist is different, but I'm almost positive you'll be able to get more than one.

Hope this helps!

Don't get too hyped, this could be a massive fail. I just have a feeling :(

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

mr.peter

KIIS FM played a ad this morning and it said tickets on sale this friday!!!! + they are giving away tickets all week!

RVSPd to February 22nd & March 2nd, not sure which one I'm going to since I have to attend a conference on the 2nd but if the 22nd gets sold out, duty calls :nacho: same if something goes wrong and I end up having to go to the 6th (though that's a school night, I'd hate to go that night )

KIIS FM played a ad this morning and it said tickets on sale this friday!!!! + they are giving away tickets all week!

Calling them, 92.3Now, and Z100 all day tomorrow Wednesday and Friday tbqfh :cry: