đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

For a very extended moment, i thought she was britney spears. Or the dumb blonde pop star she used to sing about back then. 

I follow Gaga since the beginning of times i think and it's just amazing and tragic at the same time to witness how she became and how she has done everything she said she wouldn't.

Don't quote me to say i'm unkind, undeserving of LG6, bla bla bla. Thanks.

Thank you. It’s called being an objective fan. It’s ok for fans to disagree with us. 

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crackpoppodcast

If she really was only after money, she would’ve done something easier. I have always felt like this was mostly for Sarah.

11 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Chill. It’s call capitalism. Not art!

Isn't music nowadays... also a capitalistic ploy?

Also makeup is not art. Huh. Okay.

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Zander said:

Disagreeing doesn't = being unkind or toxic. For some of y'all that's a hard pill to swallow. 

Thank you!!!

Can yall stop shaming the monsters who hyped themselves up? It is fun seeing them vent and meltdown :poot: If you keep monitoring their posts and shaming them then this website will become boring in this hour of night when very little usually occures :poot: A key component of what makes the late night hours of GGD fun is the non stop meltdowns :poot: As long they do not cross the line and go in and bash Gaga herself of course! :poot: I get it can be annoying for some of you but for others is funny because we do not hype ourselves at all and so it is funny to witness this from a far while sipping tea :poot: Gracias. :poot: 

4 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

I agree, wait for the everyone to tell you that you are not kind for saying that was forced. Some fans are truly so cray cray 

Dude, you're the one sounding cray cray tonight. You're probably a Sarah Tanno hater that's been blocked by her and want this to fail at all costs 🤣  

Meanwhile the good reviews pour in and her products are selling out. 

Yeah, Gaga does make up now. Go cry. 

G U C C I
3 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Am I the only one who finds her corniness heartfelt and endearing? She's always been a little (or a lot) extra, but that doesn't take away from her sincerity. 

It is!! It’s adorable but for a while now it’s been a little more then that. Almost like she’s under the influence of medication or something. She was exactly like this at the Grammys, Met Gala, some ASIB interviews, etc. 

ITS NOT WHAT SHES SAYING! Her message is heartfelt and genuine and amazing. That is truly her!! She has worked hard and wants this to be something meaningful in people’s lives. 

It’s literally her physical motions and how she is speaking that seem odd and overly acted. Almost like a drunk diva whose about to meltdown. Maybe that’s a theme? I don’t know. Somethings up. 

HausOfMiklaus

And just like that, it may be time to delete my account here and never look back. Stanning Gaga purely in the wild? I’m excited and refreshed.:kiss:

We all love Gaga but that speech was  just technically bad and all over the place. So much hard work only to flub the launch speech. I think it was bad because she's used to speaking from her heart while performing and it's not in her nature to give a sales pitch. It was like she was trying to figure out her message while giving the speech. Talking about her mom, then talking about feeling ugly, asking the audience if they felt ugly then answering the question for them, then kindness, followed by rambling. And more about kindness and Sarah. It felt like a recycled mess of everything she's said before. Creating a makeup line is about making money. It goes against her nature but the money from it will give her greater creative freedom so in the long run that's what we want, billionaire Gaga with nobody to answer to. 

Gods that was awkward but she's still my perfect bish.

DiscoStyx
5 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Did Gags release her announcement yet?

yes, its an eyeliner kit

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

MessyTop
Just now, Madling said:

Dude, you're the one sounding cray cray tonight. You're probably a Sarah Tanno hater that's been blocked by her and want this to fail at all costs 🤣  

Meanwhile the good reviews pour in and her products are selling out. 

Yeah, Gaga does make up now. Go cry. 

I dunno who Sarah is and I don’t give 2 fu¥ks!! I love Gaga as a musician and a singer and I’m allowed to say that the speech seemed pushed and cringe. Chill out. I’m still a fan and Im allowed to have an opinion about it. Don’t follow stars blindly, be a person. 

Morphine Prince

Constructive criticism is different than outright vitriol. 

Something toxic people can’t distinguish from rational criticism. 

LilyLark
Just now, GagainsiderNYC said:

I agree, wait for the everyone to tell you that you are not kind for saying that was forced. Some fans are truly so cray cray 

If you feel she's trying to force the message to fit her general outlook, fine. We all have different opinions...No one is saying that everyone's gotta love the make up. Honestly, I'm rather ambivalent although I'm glad it looks successful so far for Gags. It's the "worst speech ever" or "sellout/only doing it for money" thing that is just grating...there doesn't need to be this intense vitriol directed at Gags or fans assuming the worst of her (aka that she's doing something she doesn't care/enjoy just for the $$$$).

At the end of the day, it's a business venture that she's clearly had a bit of fun with. Nearly every big pop girl or star has done some type of business venture, it's not that weird that she's decided to go down that route, too. It's obviously not meant to be like Chrissy or Fenty level successful, either. If it succeeds, great. If it fails, she's hardly the first celeb to have a failed business venture.

Just meh. Kind of glad this is now "over" for the most part, because the fighting over a beauty line is ridic.

Archived