event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, River Phoenix said:

It’s because of Gaga/Bradley/Irina debacle (Irina is russian and she has a lot of Russian supporters) and they comment on Gaga’s insta after all that Gaga/Bradley love story and Irina become jealous ‘drama’ went viral there but they meant no harm though lol. They literally discussing about their Everyday life there just for fun like food recipes, life hacks etc. It’s annoying yeah but it’s good for Gaga because it helps Gaga with her Instagram engagements...

My translate isn't working so I couldn't tell if she was being trolled or not. Thanks for the info. 

Teal Ambition

Those STICKERS, I want them :giveup: I have no idea when I would use them though :selena:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SPARTACUS

@doot @scar97 No not "yaaas"... it was very traumatizing. I had a major meltdown. :wtf:

Spoiler

It was hilarious. :giggle:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

I see these eyeliner guide things quite often but do people actually use them?

I love how unretouched the photos look. 

Lady%252520Gaga%252520wearing%252520Haus 

Linus Gaga

A lot of things happening i dont even know which thread should i click.... i like her new look:tony:

Hit me a message and say hi !

16 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

@Renie she's collaborating with Face Lace for Haus Labs!! 

I just ordered the face lace that I wanted!! I can see them selling out after all this promo!!! 

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, Renie said:

I just ordered the face lace that I wanted!! I can see them selling out after all this promo!!! 

From Face Lace's site or from HL? And which ones did you get? 

I want to get some colorful ones for Enigma (don't know my costume yet, so might buy a couple to have choices) and something cool for J&P. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived