Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Perfect Pop Song

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

This has iconic lyrics, beat, catchiness, and replay value. There are few songs I would call a  perfect pop song (the rest being gaga mostly with a couple others) and I have been obsessed with this song again recently and just should let you all know that you should stan if you don't already. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music
1 minute ago, I AM THEATRE said:

My idea of "perfect pop song":

would agree. As I said in the OP I have like 15 or so 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

drunkygagaa
3 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

This has iconic lyrics, beat, catchiness, and replay value. There are few songs I would call a  perfect pop song (the rest being gaga mostly with a couple others) and I have been obsessed with this song again recently and just should let you all know that you should stan if you don't already. 

taste

I'm probably going to get a couple of LMAOs for this cause y'all have absolutely no chill (to the point of me being almost glad I don't have the time to be on this site recently) but here's my pick:

Of course there are dozens more songs that I could put into this category, but this one just came to mind first

@Haus Swiftie I agree with your choice too :vegas:

Delusional

Kylie Jenner makes songs? 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

NIGHTCRAWLER
25 minutes ago, Curunir said:

I'm probably going to get a couple of LMAOs for this cause y'all have absolutely no chill (to the point of me being almost glad I don't have the time to be on this site recently) but here's my pick:

Of course there are dozens more songs that I could put into this category, but this one just came to mind first

@Haus Swiftie I agree with your choice too :vegas:

it'd be a lie to say that it's not pop at its greatest. lyrics, vocals, beat, vibes, ... perfect

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

Come Into My World

A GRAMMY winning song! :flower:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

DutchHooker

I'm not a XTina stan tho ( @Davian  :vegas:), but these 2 songs have the perfect POP-structure..

Nice verses,
Perfect Chorus
Outstanding Bridge.

Also:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived