Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

what's your fav unreleased Madonna song?

teawhore

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Yes so true. Those demos are so atmospheric and beautiful. I hope one day she reworks them, like she did with Back That Up (to the Beat)

Can I just say.... she kinda ruined “Back That Up”... it was a cute gift for the fans but the demo is superior. I don’t really understand her obsession with the vocoder on that album, but I hope she at least lightens it for her future releases

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, Loeppke said:

Can I just say.... she kinda ruined “Back That Up”... it was a cute gift for the fans but the demo is superior. I don’t really understand her obsession with the vocoder on that album, but I hope she at least lightens it for her future releases

I actually prefer the Madame X version. The original demo sounded very unfinished, and I like the added dramatic touch on Madame X. But to each their own! :vegas:

Bitch I'm Madonna

2 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I actually prefer the Madame X version. The original demo sounded very unfinished, and I like the added dramatic touch on Madame X. But to each their own! :vegas:

The Madame X version left off the “back that up to the beat, to the beat” which to me feels very unfinished.

Archived