💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Beyoncé Presents: Making The Gift

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm done talking to you. As well as everyone on this thread, if you hadn't noticed. Keep your negativity to yourself. I don't need it in my life right now. I'm feeling bad enough as it is.

Karma, perhaps.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In what ways did Beyoncé suggest racial superiority with brown skin girl @StrawberryBlond? Should we go on and dissect every Gaga lyrics because anyone can find something to be mad about. You always have a problem with her art  I have seen you trash her feminism because it doesn’t align with yours. I don’t know why she has you pressed and compressed all the time.

StrawberryBlond
48 minutes ago, Harry said:

Karma, perhaps.

Having my friend decide to give up on our connection which is the deepest I've ever known, causing me to have broken heart syndrome for nearly 2 weeks resulting in making a thread last night begging him to come back is karma? Wow, cold-hearted, just to get a dig at me. When someone tells you they're feeling bad right now, chances are, they have a good reason for it. Think before you speak and be mindful of others mental health.

33 minutes ago, U n I said:

In what ways did Beyoncé suggest racial superiority with brown skin girl @StrawberryBlond? Should we go on and dissect every Gaga lyrics because anyone can find something to be mad about. You always have a problem with her art  I have seen you trash her feminism because it doesn’t align with yours. I don’t know why she has you pressed and compressed all the time.

I've already said several times now. The line about black skin being "the best thing in the world." If you're not comfortable with white people saying it, you shouldn't be comfortable with any race saying it. If you truly have confidence in your beauty, you shouldn't need to make grandoise statements about it like that, no matter what group it's intended to lift. If it wasn't for this line, I wouldn't mind it much at all. Lyrics are meant to be dissected, do it all you want, Gaga isn't immune to it either. Ironically, Lemonade is my favourite Beyonce album after her debut (though by that, I mean I think it's ok, though I actually rooted for it to win AOTY, believe it or not). She does have some good songs and good dance skills and overwhelming star power. But I have a lot of problems with her approach to music, lyrics, personality and life choices. As a public figure, she has to open to criticism. But I wish her no ill will, I just speak about this for a critical perspective. But because I'm not a professional critic and am just a nobody on the internet, that seems to be translated as "doesn't deserve respect" no matter how much research and philosophy I put behind my opinion.

1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I've already said several times now. The line about black skin being "the best thing in the world." If you're not comfortable with white people saying it, you shouldn't be comfortable with any race saying it. If you truly have confidence in your beauty, you shouldn't need to make grandoise statements about it like that, no matter what group it's intended to lift. If it wasn't for this line, I wouldn't mind it much at all. Lyrics are meant to be dissected, do it all you want, Gaga isn't immune to it either. Ironically, Lemonade is my favourite Beyonce album after her debut (though by that, I mean I think it's ok, though I actually rooted for it to win AOTY, believe it or not). She does have some good songs and good dance skills and overwhelming star power. But I have a lot of problems with her approach to music, lyrics, personality and life choices. As a public figure, she has to open to criticism. But I wish her no ill will, I just speak about this for a critical perspective. But because I'm not a professional critic and am just a nobody on the internet, that seems to be translated as "doesn't deserve respect" no matter how much research and philosophy I put behind my opinion.

OMFG. Are all Gaga fans like this orrr..?? You keep trying so hard to be woke thats you have to pull some **** out of your ass. Youre trying to turn something bigger than it is and its honestly funny, keep doing it actually lol. 

6 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Having my friend decide to give up on our connection which is the deepest I've ever known, causing me to have broken heart syndrome for nearly 2 weeks resulting in making a thread last night begging him to come back is karma? Wow, cold-hearted, just to get a dig at me. When someone tells you they're feeling bad right now, chances are, they have a good reason for it. Think before you speak and be mindful of others mental health.

What does that have to do with anything? Everyone has their own issues. Nobody asked you to make an oversharing thread. Doesn't mean you're exempt from being called out for  making problematic statements.

StrawberryBlond
5 hours ago, PACGAGA said:

OMFG. Are all Gaga fans like this orrr..?? You keep trying so hard to be woke thats you have to pull some **** out of your ass. Youre trying to turn something bigger than it is and its honestly funny, keep doing it actually lol. 

I'm not trying to be woke. And I'm being completely genuine.

28 minutes ago, Harry said:

What does that have to do with anything? Everyone has their own issues. Nobody asked you to make an oversharing thread. Doesn't mean you're exempt from being called out for  making problematic statements.

I was explaining why I was feeling as bad as I was, hoping that you wouldn't say something so flippant again. And you already called me out and neither of us are going to change our minds, so enough already.

48 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I was explaining why I was feeling as bad as I was, hoping that you wouldn't say something so flippant again. And you already called me out and neither of us are going to change our minds, so enough already.

cool. just know that nobody cares this much except you. 

13 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Incredible

Archived