đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will ever tour again?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

Of course she'll tour again. It's a question of when, not if, and as others already have speculated, she'll probably have fewer dates and more rest days in between. Aside from her health and her Vegas commitments, there's the question of whether she's going to focus more on acting and/or having a family, which could affect a potential touring schedule. And who's to say that even while she still has Vegas commitments that she can't do a few international shows here and there like she did with the "software people tour"? (Though this probably is unlikely, given the cost of schlepping all that stuff abroad.) 

It might be a while before she tours LG6, however. I think there's a good chance that some LG6 songs eventually could be rolled into Enigma and/or Jazz & Piano (depending on the vibe of LG6). 

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope so, but if it has effect on her health then maybe its not for the best. I want to see Gaga live again, but i also want her to be happy and healthy. Either way, ill save up to go to Enigma.

derpmonster
10 hours ago, Rio said:

There really is no treatment or cure for fibromyalgia. And it actually gets way worse, and shes only in her early 30s. Can't see her touring at all after 45

You don't know that. :awkney:

My mom got RA attacks in her twenties where she couldn't get out of bed for 3 days straight. 

She's in her 50s now. While she has chronic pain sometimes she hasn't had an acute attack in over 20 years. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

PartySick
20 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Yeah but that was after a surgery. Not because of fibro, incurable illness 

I hope she's spending this "downtime" (if you'd call it that) finding ways to manage fibro so they can build a tour schedule around her well-being.

I'm positive she'll tour again :happy:

đź–¤

DonnieDarko
21 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Honestly I can’t see it.

It really seems like Enigma will be extended forever... she really likes being in one and only place and it’s good for her health... and then a new Vegas show will be created when she doesn’t want to perform Enigma anymore  

there won’t be any problem for it. She’s grossing 1,4M+ per night in a small theater.

specially now after the interview @ Allure. She doesn’t like to tour anymore, and her health doesn’t allow her anymore. She’s exhausted every night. She talked about going to another country every night etc but actually she only went to a few this time around so imagine if Joanne wasn’t only a North American tour...

I had a very small hope seeing her again in my country, but it’s surely not happening.

and we all need to accept this fact already I guess.

i don’t see myself going to Vegas tho. I don’t like to travel and I don’t have the money. Even if it takes me years to have enough money to see her shows in Vegas I wouldn’t go. It’s too far for me lmao.

i didn’t make the thread for some of you to attack me of course, I just had to write my feelings somewhere. And I want you to discuss with me there being calm of course ahaha

You don't like to travel, especially long distances yet I see you complaining everywhere that she isn't able to travel everyday nonstop for months and perform due to her sickness. I mean, the girl specifically said in the mentioned Allure interview that she was overworked and exhausted. It's only normal that her body gave up.

It's not your call either, dear sis, to say what she should and should not accept. Let the girl rest a bit from touring, she should be able to re-group, take some time off. I'm fairly sure she will tour again in the near future. Maybe not with LG6 but I'm sure she will. And I'm sure they will plan it much better than JWT was planned.

Don’t wanna fly another plane

Don’t wanna drive another tourbus

Don’t wanna stay at a hotel

Just wanna stay at home and makeup sell

No, I’ll never tour again 

I really think it’s going to be VERY restrictive if it happens  or VERY well calculated in terms of time/schedule, I mean, no hush between one leg to another for example 

Archived