Sign in to follow this  
question

Stefanies Blog?

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

If she had time or inclination...

What would happen to GGD ?   

Would this site require a subscription?

Advertisers gonna have to pay more to dot the margins...

Admin gonna rake in the $...

Mods get paid to mod … since spam gonna go off … and nut jobs from all corners of the glob will … ick it up...

What else?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Shook 1

27monster27

It would be cool if she made one, although I don't think that she will. People might talk about it on here, and it might get mentioned in News posts at the top of Gaga Daily, but nothing else.

Edited by 27monster27
STAN: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, and Froy Gutierrez.
  • Like 2

Woolfsmck
1 minute ago, 27monster27 said:

It would be cool if she made one, although I don't think that she will. I personally don't see it rivaling Gaga Daily in any manner. People might talk about it on here, and it might get mentioned in News posts at the top of Gaga Daily, but nothing else.

Not Rival GGD... Blog in GGD.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

27monster27
Just now, Woolfsmck said:

Not Rival GGD... Blog in GGD.

Ahhh, I see. I mean, I don't see her making it, due in part by the fact that I believe she doesn't come here anymore because of the negativity? Although it would be cool if she did. Who knows.

STAN: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, and Froy Gutierrez.
  • Like 1

Woolfsmck
1 minute ago, 27monster27 said:

Ahhh, I see. I mean, I don't see her making it, due in part by the fact that I believe she doesn't come here anymore because of the negativity? Although it would be cool if she did. Who knows.

I have a dream....:coffee:

• Like 1

Woolfsmck

If fact ...

Why not the whole of the Germonottas?

Woolfsmck

you know ...

it would be eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasyyy….

Just type "f"  and  wah lah …….mega peepo hit the site

• LMAO 1

Woolfsmck

and.….twitter smitter … haaarumph

Woolfsmck

hallle looo yahh

hallle looo  yaaah

(totally diggn this toon rignt now)

Edited by Woolfsmck

Woolfsmck
h1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

are you okay?

This is how I  roll .... 

Woolfsmck

Just tell me who I am

who I ammm

who I ammmmmmmmmm

Woolfsmck

and now.......

Woolfsmck

this concludes dj woolfshadows  daily jam sheet....:coffee: