💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

'Dirrty' - Xtina Released 17 Years Ago!

Davian

Featured Posts

Just now, Davian said:

That’s because she wanted to shock. She went from innocent bubblegum pop girl to this, which is the complete opposite. In later music video’s she kept the same raw Stripped image but not as intense as Dirrty. With Dirrty she wanted to let everyone know she wasn’t here for her old image anymore:firega:

I know...it was too in your face for my taste. Wished she did in a more suggestive fashion.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Holy crap! I forgot about the song I Will Be. I used to listen to it all the time when I was obsessed with Xtina. :diane:

Thanks for reminding me of it's existence. :wub:

:heart:

It’s so beautiful and it deserved to be on Stripped!:tony: Good to know it’s known by people:kara:

8 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

17 years??!??!!! It was only ten years ago dammit! 

giphy.gif

Meanwhile I was 2:rip:

edit: Wish I was there when it was released! What a moment:giveup:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

2 minutes ago, insight said:

I know...it was too in your face for my taste. Wished she did in a more suggestive fashion.

Yea I can understand that. You’re not alone, since that’s basically why the song got minor succes in the US

2 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Kylie did it first

14730495_1718739668446759_10401447687445

Omg Xtina stole Kylie look when she saw it at her birthday party:bradley: Reductive Queen:bradley:

screen-shot-2016-12-11-at-1-49-510x600.j

Prismatic Light
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

First you should change that:ally::staymad:

But basically this

And the music video was a big hit on MTV, which was huge at the time! I believe the song got good radio play too. But America is overall more conservative so I don’t think many people appreciated it:laughga:

Oh makes sense i guess lol

PS: mh idk somehow she never caught my attention, but hey, I wasn't interested in Madonna neither, and still trying to listen to her albums really made me a fan, so I could easily do the same with her, especially when I'm in that kind of times when you're bored and looking for new music so... :ally:

But yep, I'd like to change my opinion on her, has she got electronic albums in her discography? If so then I'm surely listening to it, electronic music is my favorite! Bubblegum pop could work too I guess

Be kind 🧡

ear condom
5 minutes ago, Davian said:

Omg Xtina stole Kylie look when she saw it at her birthday party:bradley: Reductive Queen:bradley:

screen-shot-2016-12-11-at-1-49-510x600.j

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

Oh makes sense i guess lol

PS: mh idk somehow she never caught my attention, but hey, I wasn't interested in Madonna neither, and still trying to listen to her albums really made me a fan, so I could easily do the same with her, especially when I'm in that kind of times when you're bored and looking for new music so... :ally:

But yep, I'd like to change my opinion on her, has she got electronic albums in her discography? If so then I'm surely listening to it, electronic music is my favorite! Bubblegum pop could work too I guess

I wasn’t a fan of her music at first too and look at me know lol... She is my #1 fave together with Gaga:laughga:

I started with Bionic and I think that’s the one you’ll like the most too! It’s electronic/pop music:tony: 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897564c1fbed744ea604a

She also has Lotus which is basically a pure pop album and her self titled Debut is 00’s bubblegum pop. 

Stripped and Liberation are more R&B/Hip Hop/Pop and Back to Basics Soul/Jazz inspired music from the ‘20/‘30/‘40s

imnotyourbabe10

17 years?  Oh my, while I am still young (late twenties), and I am in no way complaining about age or trying to play the whole "OMG I feel old" part...I can't help but feel the passage of time...

31oldest-TOP-articleLarge-v2.gif?quality

OT: Can't Hold Us Down with Lil' Kim was a serve, too.

ear condom
5 minutes ago, Davian said:

I started with Bionic and I think that’s the one you’ll like the most too! It’s electronic/pop music:tony: 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897564c1fbed744ea604a

Sorry but

Ebony Jenkins did it first ..... (I'm logging off)

5 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

OT: Can't Hold Us Down with Lil' Kim was a serve, too.

Ugh yes:giveup: They truly snapped with that one:firega:

“You must talk big to make up for smaller things”

“If the guy have three girls then he's the man
He can even give her some head, or sex her off
But if a girl do the same, she's a wh*re”

Basically the whole song:diane:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975fc41569c2dabb64ce

7 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Sorry but

Ebony Jenkins did it first ..... (I'm logging off)

I-

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8979676841c213e8aac19

Pop Music

this really just exposed another part of my gayness that I didn't even know I had 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Swallow

****ing iconic :giveup:

and a mess at you completely ignoring the fact that it was a hit outside the US and one of her signature songs.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Archived