💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

That makeup on her face is so messy

Lighter

Featured Posts

Why do you think that? :oprah: What aspects of the makeup do you not like? :oprah: What would you do or suggest to make it better? :oprah:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

TheSlash

She looks amazing :giveup: . And that music :giveup: . *prays for LG6 to sound like that* :pray: .

But the video itself is pure cringe for me, tbh :awkney: .

Ew, David!

HermioneT

The make-up up on her face is just fine, thanks.

It is funny how so many of you stan Gaga, the queen of being different, and as soon as her makeup  does not looks like anyone's else basic caked face there is complaining. 

She / hers

Ally Campana

You really made this thread just to get clocked. Lol. She looks fcking amazing. Really funny how some of these so called ‘stans’ are the first ones who are hungry to drag Gaga. Get a life.

Does it matter? Damage is done

20 minutes ago, HermioneT said:

The make-up up on her face is just fine, thanks.

It is funny how so many of you stan Gaga, the queen of being different, and as soon as her makeup  does not looks like anyone's else basic caked face there is complaining. 

THISSSSSS

Lighter
1 hour ago, Mustang said:

Why do you think that? :oprah: What aspects of the makeup do you not like? :oprah: What would you do or suggest to make it better? :oprah:

That smudged all over cheekbones

Reginald

Idk, she looks good :oops:

I would rather she resume her popstar career, though. I applaud her success but all of it rings hollow to me because I appreciate music above all other arts. 

Gaga is serving looks but I don't care as much as I would if this was for music.  I'm so frustrated lol. Lowkey I need to unstan until LG6 bc this doesn't feel healthy.

She looks great

The backdrop tho.... feels like its something a random instagram influencer model wannabe found at the park to take pictures

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived