💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Psychic predicts future of Haus Labs: possible smear campaign coming

petty

Featured Posts

If you do not believe in this kind of stuff, feel free to scroll past! This is for entertainment purposes only

antphrodite is a youtube psychic who has actually done some crazy-true readings. His #freebritney reading has been on POINT and is continuing to be true as these months unfold. And most impressively, his James Charles reading was so on point that he predicted the Tati beef and fall & rise of James Charles months before it happened!

I noticed that no one posted this video on here when he did the reding on July 18 of this year on Gaga's haus lab launch. So I wanted to share because I thought it'd be an insteresting convo considering we still havent gotten the actual haus lab products and what he predicted rings true in certain ways already.

I've summarized his readings below: 

Based on his psychic readings, this is what he's gathered about the future of Haus Labs. It'll be interesting to see if what he predicted a few months ago becomes truth.

- People should love the line if they love Gaga. He's not sure if people will love this line if they aren't already a fan of Gaga. From the cards he's pulled, he's getting the vibe that people will be buying it with the mindset of, "I'm buying this because I love the person rather than the product."

- Unfortunately, Haus labs was supposed to be out sooner. Based on the cards he pulled, Haus Labs has apparently failed multiple times over the years. She's tried to put out products before and it didn't go well, this could be issues with production, scheduling or even the manufacturing warehouse. The entire project had to be handed off to another person to distribute it (amazon?). Based on what he's seeing, he feels that the Haus originally wanted to do more things themselves but had to get help because it wasn't working. He's getting the vibe that someone had to come in to take over.

- He is concerned with what everyone is getting vs. the price point. He pulled a card that meant "lies, deceit, deception" and a "greedy, selfish" card. It seems as though they're commited to something that they know is not the greatest. He later pulled more cards that hinted towards the same type of meaning, he says that's not surprising considering that it's a celebrity line.

- He's seeing that there's going to be some sort of change. He wonders if she's going to start with one product and then transition into something else. He doesn't feel like she's going to stick with the makeup aspect of Haus Labs. He pulled a card that meant, "this is the pressure of everyone around me telling me I need to do this." He believes that she's dipping her foot in the water so that she can transition into a different niche.

- He tells viewers to pay close attention to who reviews the product and what they say. He says to pay attention to any one who is getting negative press at the time of this launch. There is going to be a problem. He is seeing jealousy, wanting to win, and someone paying someone off for something.  He thinks he may be seeing something having to do with Jeffree Star. Someone important has invested in the line and he sees they are the link between Haus Labs and possibly Jeffree Star. The third person has an axe to grind. Someone from the past is pissed off. The person is hididng behind the scenes and antphrodite is seeing some sort of smear campaign that may or may not be very public.

- He does not see Gaga as the person behind this line, he sees Gaga as the face of it. He believes her heart is just not fully in it. He believes she had to be sold on this line really hard and it's been a process of failures in the past and is the reason why it hasn't happened sooner. Whoever the distributer is, is a last minute distributer and they're not pleased about that and he sees that it's desensitized her to the whole idea.

Thoughts?

Yeah, it was supposed to be released in May but they delayed it like million other things (including LG6)  :poot:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Smear campaign --> Influencer reviews + Drama channels being like "tHe mArKeT is OvErsAturAteD anD fEntY exIsTs anD wE tHink wE aRe inDuStrY eXpeRts"

Musery

LateToCult

I don’t buy it. These all sound like super safe predictions if you’ve been following Gaga “news” and drama here on Gaga Daily and YouTube. Like, tons of people on here have called Haus Labs a cash grab that’s probably not gonna do well based on the very small buzz outside the fandom. We’ve also known that this isn’t her first attempt to market something (Joanne Wine anyone? :ladyhaha:) and that people like Jeffree Star feel some type of way about the launch.

TheSlash
14 minutes ago, PETTY said:

People should love the line if they love Gaga

:sharon:  I'm an OG Little Monster and I'd never buy makeup in any way.

15 minutes ago, PETTY said:

He doesn't feel like she's going to stick with the makeup aspect of Haus Labs

*cough* music *cough* :trollga: 

But for real now, can he tell anything about new music? I trust him more than those Twitter "insiders", tbh :awkney: 

Ew, David!

I love psychic readings and find they can be interesting but yeah, these are all very safe predictions that I feel like we've all been saying for some time now? I dont think whether it's great or horrible it'll affect Gaga too much though. 

beliefs aside i do think Gaga's heart isn't fully on the make up line... i guess she said something related to this in the past

ice heard one side from above

Sanne Godijn

You dont need to be a psychic to predict james charles drama also this predictions sound like he just checked his twitter saw what everyone was saying about hauselabs and used it in his prediction

Sanne Godijn
27 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

beliefs aside i do think Gaga's heart isn't fully on the make up line... i guess she said something related to this in the past

Why would she work on something for 2years if her hart isnt in it that doesnt make sense to me because gaga was involved in every aspect of hauslabs so her hart was clearly in it if you ask me

3 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

You dont need to be a psychic to predict james charles drama also this predictions sound like he just checked his twitter saw what everyone was saying about hauselabs and used it in his prediction

girl bye imma defend his james charles prediction because he literally called it that a group of people and a powerful, beautiful woman who was close to his circle would plot against him and bring him down MONTHS before that came to light, no one saw that coming. that's fine if you don't believe in all of this but dont sit here and say we all predicted that tati would turn against james ddddd the delusion.

Sanne Godijn
14 minutes ago, PETTY said:

girl bye imma defend his james charles prediction because he literally called it that a group of people and a powerful, beautiful woman who was close to his circle would plot against him and bring him down MONTHS before that came to light, no one saw that coming. that's fine if you don't believe in all of this but dont sit here and say we all predicted that tati would turn against james ddddd the delusion.

Chillax i sis was just joking oke geesh also there was a youtube psychic that predicted that gaga would die in 2016 well geus what gaga is still alive and well so that why i dont take these to seriously and the you dont need to be a psychic to predict james charles drama was just a joke oke i didnt mean to offend anyone 

Archived