💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

IWBWY - New Vocals?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

Considering the general consensus that Gaga  / her team are behind the leak - which is certainly reinforced by the timing of the 2020 confirmation - there is some speculation that the 'new' leak of IWBWY is a recent recording. 

What do you guys think to this?

subtext / fantasy

No the file name has "IWBWY BILL W VOC RUFF 6.1.13_01" in it so it was probably recorded in January 2013, or June 2013 idk what the format of the date is. 

Musery

4 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Considering the general consensus that Gaga  / her team are behind the leak

:sure:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

5 minutes ago, OMonster said:

That said, they're both sang by Gaga. So of course there are going to be similarities.

I think you answered your own question 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Reality

Is there a general consensus that she and her team leaked it, though? I’m sorry but I just find that extremely hard to believe. Even if she’s done that in the past, I just don’t see Gaga doing that NOW. I think it’s just people wishfully thinking. 

In terms of her vocals, I do think this comes straight out of ARTPOP. I don’t think she re-recorded this or anything like that. You have to think, “would Gaga legitimately take time out of her day with all that she has already to record and produce a scratched song from years ago (and then want to leak that pretending like it wasn’t her)?”. I think the answer is a resounding no.

🃏🖤👹

OMonster
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

No the file name has "IWBWY BILL W VOC RUFF 6.1.13_01" in it so it was probably recorded in January 2013, or June 2013 idk what the format of the date is. 

Oh, okay, thanks for letting me know :)

Just now, Enzo said:

I think you answered your own question 

I guess! I just thought, based on the amount of comments on YouTube, it was worth asking. 

And since it's been proven to not be a new recording - it's kinda interesting to compare to ASIB songs anyway, since it shows how similar her voice still is. 

Pretty interesting!

Sorry for wasting everyone's time :udidnt:

subtext / fantasy

Initially, I was also kind of curious about the vocals. It sounded more like her 2015 vocals than her 2013 vocals.

At least, until after the modulation where she belts the E/E# and it... was flat. I think post-2014 Gaga has better control and transitions than this demo.

3 points in and ready for more

Illuminati
22 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Considering the general consensus that Gaga  / her team are behind the leak - which is certainly reinforced by the timing of the 2020 confirmation - there is some speculation that the 'new' leak of IWBWY is a recent recording

I don't know why you insist on being delusional. That's literally not what happened.

The song file even has the precise day of the recording and it's from 2013

Defmix100
26 minutes ago, OMonster said:

reinforced by the timing of the 2020 confirmation

Can someone please link me to info on this because I haven't heard about it, thanks

OMonster
4 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I don't know why you insist on being delusional. That's literally not what happened.

The song file even has the precise day of the recording and it's from 2013

I know, and I just conceded above. 

As soon as I was told it had the file date on, I apologised for the thread. 

Anyway, why do you - not specifically, just everyone here - insist on being so sharp and negative?

I said nothing out of line in my thread, nothing inappropriate... just a standard discussion thread based on YouTube comments. 

And I think it is probable that Gaga / her team leaked it. Where else does a leak come from? There's always a middle-man. 

Anyway, that's just a matter of opinion... no a matter of delusion. 

Everyone is so cutting here and it kind of hurts when all I ever set out to is provide a point of discussion. 

The negativity here is too much. 

subtext / fantasy

PartySick
7 minutes ago, OMonster said:

And I think it is probable that Gaga / her team leaked it. Where else does a leak come from? There's always a middle-man. 

People have been scamming files from artists' teams for ages and IWBWY has been circulating through private trading channels for the better part of a year or two at least.

Someone just paid or traded for it then nutted up and posted it for us to hear just like a ton of leaks before :diane:

🖤

OMonster
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

People have been scamming files from artists' teams for ages and IWBWY has been circulating through private trading channels for the better part of a year or two at least.

Someone just paid or traded for it then nutted up and posted it for us to hear just like a ton of leaks before :diane:

Oh, well thanks for the clarification :) 

I don't keep up with news regarding leaks, so apologies for the speculation!

subtext / fantasy

Illuminati
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I know, and I just conceded above. 

As soon as I was told it had the file date on, I apologised for the thread. 

Anyway, why do you - not specifically, just everyone here - insist on being so sharp and negative?

I said nothing out of line in my thread, nothing inappropriate... just a standard discussion thread based on YouTube comments. 

Anyway, that's just a matter of opinion... no a matter of delusion. 

Everyone is so cutting here and it kind of hurts when all I ever set out to is provide a point of discussion. 

The negativity here is too much. 

The reason I may have come off as sharp and negative is because it's not the first time I see you jumping to wild conclusions and making an announcement like this. I don't know if you noticed but misinformation on GGD spreads like wildfire and for you to present your opinion as "general consensus" reinforced by nonexistent arguments is just reckless. All it leads to is just more negativity.

I believe Gaga isn't dying to keep putting out material from her worst received album of her career that carries a lot of bad memories and even includes controversial lyrics that she has since disowned. We're lucky to have this and other outtakes but IWBWY has been circling in the leak trading community for so long, people have teased snippets of it before (I think it was Farhan?) so the likelihood of it being uploaded by her team rather than one of many fans who may have had it for a very long time is very low.

You're great, don't take GGD comments too personally, but also, please take into consideration how unlikely some of the crazy fan theories are and that although it sounds like a fan dream it's usually not how things go down.

Archived