Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Guardian: 100 best albums of 21st Century

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Davian said:

Thank you!:tony: Her whole image switch during the Stripped era was so iconic and the album is truly her magnum opus! An EP with the singles along deserved to be on the list. She did not pour her heart and soul into this album for it to not be included.

And I know I’m a Xtina stan but I can get behind them not including other Xtina albums. But this is just wrong lol.

no other album should be included, back to basics at the end maybe. stripped should be top 30 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Fish said:

no other album should be included, back to basics at the end maybe. stripped should be top 30 

Well I’d personally include all her albums:poot: But objectify speaking they should have included Stripped and Back to Basics. B2B’s production, vocals and cohesiveness made some careers shake:giveup:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Davian said:

Well I’d personally include all her albums:poot: But objectify speaking they should have included Stripped and Back to Basics. B2B’s production, vocals and cohesiveness made some careers shake:giveup:

tbh i'm even shocked there is not at least either Stripped or Back to Basics (not because i personally like them but they do receive a lot of praise).

saying that, In The Zone should also be there :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

DiamondKing
Just now, Gimme More said:

This :saladga: imo In The Zone >>> Blackout

CautiousLurker

This list is kinda weird... I feel like they couldn't decide if they wanted to pull from the pool of critically acclaimed works or popular ones... so they ended up with this sorta kinda mess... 

I wanna say Vespertine deserves to be way higher but Im honestly kinda surprised they even remembered to include Bjork at all in a list that features Britney and Rihanna... Also, The Fame is 80 but Blackout is 35, uuuuuuuuhkwhatever... Also, Im surprised  Taylor's 1989 isn't higher...

Gimme More
Just now, DiamondKing said:

This :saladga: imo In The Zone >>> Blackout

i love them both :firega: 

but this list includes albums that really do not deserve to be in there! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Suspiria

People saying Beyoncé is overrated but not a word about Ms. Winehouse's 60s American soul impersonations being called the album of the century:rip:

CautiousLurker
Just now, Gimme More said:

i love them both :firega: 

but this list includes albums that really do not deserve to be in there! 

But In The Zone does? :laughga:

Yeah, I'm sure the masterpiece collection of the 21st century is missing out on songs like Hook up and I got that Boom Boom :poot:

1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

People saying Beyoncé is overrated but not a word about Ms. Winehouse's 60s American soul impersonations being called the album of the century:rip:

its a very very good album. Beyoncé is overated 

6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

tbh i'm even shocked there is not at least either Stripped or Back to Basics (not because i personally like them but they do receive a lot of praise).

Ikr? Stripped is very often named as one of the best records of this century and definitely as Xtina’s best:saladga: But I’ve melted down about it too much already nnn

In The Zone would have deserved too if I’d have to add another Britney album:tony:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived