💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Paparazzi VMA’s Performance turns 10!

gagaxsebert

Featured Posts

gagaxsebert

On September 13th the 2009 VMAS took place, 10 years ago, with many iconic moments happening that year but the most iconic moment imo was Gaga’s performance

Used to be HighRoad

whocares

Would you guys still argue today that this is her best performance ever? I still think it is. She has had so many great performances but this one is just.. Insane.

Miracle
Just now, scarlxrd said:

Would you guys still argue today that this is her best performance ever? I still think it is. She has had so many great performances but his one is just.. Insane.

TSOF medley

Luna Lovegood
5 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

Would you guys still argue today that this is her best performance ever? I still think it is. She has had so many great performances but this one is just.. Insane.

Super bowl love

luna’s advocate

8 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

lady gaga baile GIF Super Bowl say hallo! Both performances are the best :bradley:

I cant even decide which one is better :saladga:

My name isn't Alice

Economy
22 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

Theatrically perhaps

overall my fav performance of all time os her explosive Much Music Awards Performance with the Medley of Poker Face and Love Game

misunderstood

Still one of the best performances of all time. Need real-UHQ so bad.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, scarlxrd said:

Yes.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Anveeroy

Little Monsters deliberately try to underestimate this iconic performance! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Catnikko
4 hours ago, IrishMonster said:

On September 13th the 2009 VMAS took place, 10 years ago, with many iconic moments happening that year but the most iconic moment imo was Gaga’s performance

2 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Yes.

these will probably always remain in my mind the best 2 performances ever

I was OBSESSED

Actual patient

PunkTheFunk

OMG I was randomly thinking about this performance today! Can't believe it was exactly 10 years ago :giveup:

Archived