Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney serving major Blackout vibes

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

I swear she is send us messages. She is coming with Blackout 2.0 and I’m sure this is her way of saying it - this look looks somewhat like the album photoshoot.

2134421741_8ee997e3de_z.jpg

lost in limbo

OMG HUMAN NATURE BY MADGE 

never forget that performance with Britney at the Sticky and Sweet Tour :diane: 

also

2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

this look looks almost exactly like the album photoshoot

bc she's got a hat on???? (that doesn't even look nearly like the one from the photoshoot??) :air: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Regina George
2 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

OMG HUMAN NATURE BY MADGE 

never forget that performance with Britney at the Sticky and Sweet Tour :diane: 

also

bc she's got a hat on???? (that doesn't even look nearly like the one from the photoshoot??) :air: 

hat and the dress and the exact hairstyle. I'm talking about the items of clothing and I think she got the inspiration from that photoshoot.

lost in limbo
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

hat and the dress and the exact hairstyle. I'm talking about the items of clothing and I think she got the inspiration from that photoshoot.

.....literally only the hairstyle looks the same

the dresses are nowhere near the same and she's wearing a completely different type of hat :laughga: 

Regina George
Just now, lost in limbo said:

.....literally only the hairstyle looks the same

the dresses are nowhere near the same and she's wearing a completely different type of hat :laughga: 

girl... :saladga: I'm not saying that her dress is the same or that her hat is the same. I'm saying that her choice of styling hat and dress together with that dress is probably influenced by that photoshoot - that's all.

lost in limbo

girl... :saladga: I'm not saying that her dress is the same or that her hat is the same. I'm saying that her choice of styling hat and dress together with that dress is probably influenced by that photoshoot - that's all.

for it to be influenced there would have to be some type of similarity that's not same hairstyle and the same abstract combination of clothes :laughga: 

Regina George
1 minute ago, lost in limbo said:

for it to be influenced there would have to be some type of similarity that's not same hairstyle and the same abstract combination of clothes :laughga: 

:awkney: what is the intention behind you quoting me and literally ruining my tread with this? Okay I think it's similar and can you like stop quoting me?

lost in limbo

:awkney: what is the intention behind you quoting me and literally ruining my tread with this? Okay I think it's similar and can you like stop quoting me?

I- 

ma'am can't you take an opinion, I was literally just saying it was a reach

but I guess that's what happens you run out of arguments :awkney: 

11 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

9 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

7 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

6 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

I- 

source.gif

Keep going :laughga:

Regina George
8 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

I- 

:ladyhaha: The irony of this post. You are the one attacking my opinion with every single one of your quotes. Let's agree to disagree.

lost in limbo
8 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

:ladyhaha: The irony of this post. You are the one attacking my opinion with every single one of your quotes. Let's agree to disagree.

:laughga: no I'm contradicting your opinion that these are "major blackout vibes", that's how arguments/discussions work 

anyways yeah this discussion is headed nowhere :laughga: 

Archived