Hoss

Are these lyrics iconic?   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Are these lyrics iconic?

• yes
    • YASSS
    • y’all hear sumn?

Featured Posts

I keep seeing people on here slander this lyric in Boys Boys Boys and saying it’s up there with Gaga’s worst lyrics

“Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs” 

In my opinion, this is one of Gaga’s BEST lyrics ever. it’s sooo clever, funny, and fits the theme of the song so well. not everything she writes has to be a deep statement with hundreds of artistic layers. 

just wanted to tell you all the tea 

stream boys boys boys :ally:

Bambino

Idk why people focus too much on that line being a bad line. It's not like the song itself is a deep, inspirational poem :smh:

stj997fnkhr21.png

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Prismatic Light

It's funny and cute sure, but let's be honest because if these lyrics were written from an other artist, you all would have already called them an untalented and terrible songwriter. :triggered:

Be kind 🧡

It's such a funny lyric from such a funny song, I don't get the hate.

It's not like she's singing: "My heart would break without you, might not awake without you CALLING ME LEGS AND BUYING ME EGGS IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!" while crying or something :ladyhaha:. It depends on the song, bitches. 

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Yes, iconic. It's not supposed to be serious! 

Actually, I always assumed that was a real nickname Luc called her, based on this interview. Maybe I'm just imagining that though :laughga:

13 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

It's funny and cute sure, but let's be honest because if these lyrics were written from an other artist, you all would have already called them an untalented and terrible songwriter. :triggered:

No, because it's not supposed to be greatly written. I tolerate Spelling Is Fun :staymad:

Pirate wife be like

I loved it when you cut my legs

In the morning buy me pegs :awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DonatellaPop
23 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

Say it for the people in the back!

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

26 minutes ago, McYves said:

Ugh, I just wanted to edit my comment WTF :saladga:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Its quick and cute and tongue in cheek. Its a jump-cut from telling this boy she loves his sexy nickname for her to her making it quite clear he will be buying breakfast in the morning. I can see her saying it while patting him on the cheek while sliding past him.  He asks why, only to turn and see she has made herself quite comfortable atop his bed. I love it! It's a flex really

...In the morning buy me eggs 

latest?cb=20181112210744

̶y̶e̶s̶ yaaass ma'am:heat:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived