Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump Erupts As Approval Rating Drops

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe

President Donald Trump and his campaign team is banking on a good economy in order to help him to win re-election in 2020. Unfortunately for the president, his rosy outlook on the economic conditions in the U.S. is not shared by a majority of Americans.

Overall, about 38 percent of Americans give Trump a positive approval rating, while 56 percent disapprove of his time as president so far, according to a Washington Post/ABC News poll released on Tuesday. The approval rating represents a six-point drop from where he stood in July of this year, when 44 percent gave him positive marks.

Much of the drop is likely attributable to a more skeptical view of the economy, and Trump’s handling of economic issues. Just 46 percent of Americans give him a positive approval rating on that issue, while 47 percent give him negative reviews.

On Tuesday, after the poll was released, Trump suggested the polling from the Washington Post was “the worst and most inaccurate poll of any taken prior to the 2016 Election,” stating that his lawyers protested a poll they had put out just before election day. As journalist Dean Obeidallah pointed out, the Washington Post/ABC News poll is actually one of the most accurate in the country.

Source: https://hillreporter.com/trump-erupts-as-approval-rating-dips-lower-6-in-10-see-recession-as-inevitable-45325

Trump is the biggest snowflake I’ve ever seen :sharon:

• LMAO 5

Spartacus

I can't believe he's still with this "pocahontas" ****. :deadbanana:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

iAstroLeo

I love how he won the elections, but is still so insecure to the point he has to bring out "Crooked Hillary" every chance he gets to defend himself

• Like 11

Loeppke

“Would predict I’d lose” and he did :laughga: if it wasn’t for the electoral college (which is where corruption actually lies) then we maybe would have had a real president :vegas:

like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

PartySick

Good too see this is what his energy is going towards on 9/11 :awkney:

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.
  • Thanks 6

Marilyn MonHoe
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Good too see this is what his energy is going towards on 9/11 :awkney:

This is how a real president tweets on 9/11

Obama wasn’t my favorite but damn I miss him :bradley:

• Love 1

Gagaloo92

I mean what else can you expect from a self entitled narcissist? 

They will find every occasion to make it all about them. 

What a child he is. The biggest snowflake of them all. He can't take even a hint of criticism :air:

Edited by Gagaloo92
  • Like 2

Marilyn MonHoe
2 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

I mean what else can you expect from a self entitled narcissist? 

They will find every occasion to make it all about them. 

It’s funny watching the biggest source of fake news in this country get mad at supposed “fake news” :ladyhaha:

• Like 1

LaLuna

God I can't wait for his presidency to be over. I can't take anymore of his bullsh*t :saladga:

"Social media is the toilet of the Internet"
  • Like 1