Jump to content
Stefani Tee
opinion

IWBWY is Aura 2.0 (warning: delusions)

Featured Posts

Autumn

So, ik this is just crazy hype and will lead to meltdowns but here's my opinion about today...

First off, I'm almost certain the IWBWY we heard today was recently rerecorded, those vocals sound WAY too much like ASIB vocals to be from 2013 (just listen to it beside Before I Cry and you'll understand). I also think it's incredibly likely that Gaga leaked IWBWY today, herself. So if we piece those together, combined with her earlier tweet, I think that either Gaga wanted a rerecorded IWBWY as the lead and Interscope said no (and she leaked it, just like Aura) or she wanted it on the album, and they said no, so she leaked it. THIS IS JUST A THEORY/FANTASY.

This sounds way more delusional than I've ever been, it's just a spam of thoughts. Don't take it too seriously, it's just a theory :lolly:

I'm gonna wake up in the morning and think 'wtf did I write'

• formerly ARealWildMan, WarriorPhoenix •
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProjectJoanne
1 minute ago, Autumn said:

First off, I'm almost certain the IWBWY we heard today was recently rerecorded, those vocals sound WAY too much like ASIB vocals to be from 2013 (just listen to it beside Before I Cry and you'll understand)

First off, delusion number one, but ok I'll continue :laughga:

 

DCgaga
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
27monster27

Personally, I think that the high notes sound almost exactly like how they did at the 2013 iTunes Festival.

Edited by 27monster27
STAN: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, and Froy Gutierrez.
  • Thanks 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProjectJoanne
2 minutes ago, Autumn said:

I also think it's incredibly likely that Gaga leaked IWBWY today, herself. So if we piece those together, combined with her earlier tweet, I think that either Gaga wanted a rerecorded IWBWY as the lead and Interscope said no (and she leaked it, just like Aura) or she wanted it on the album, and they said no, so she leaked it. THIS IS JUST A THEORY/FANTASY.

Actually that's not much of a delusion, this is an interesting theory actually! :wtfga:

DCgaga
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF

The voice is 100% 2012/2013 Gaga, without a doubt. Sorry.  But it's possible her team had something to do with it leaking or even herself wanted to leak it, maybe because the timing is suspicious.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeasonOfTheWitch

Leakers have had the song for (at least) around two years, hence why we’ve had a snippet since last year. I’m sorry sis but also this was leaked from a Twitter monster who was trying to get it from the leakers in the first place. Their account has been deleted but I legit saw their original post with the leak. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProjectJoanne
Just now, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Leakers have had the song for (at least) around two years, hence why we’ve had a snippet since last year. I’m sorry sis but also this was leaked from a Twitter monster who was trying to get it from the leakers in the first place. Their account has been deleted but I legit saw their original post with the leak. 

Wait what? Snippet? Leak? Been around for 2 years? Twitter? Monster?

DCgaga

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeasonOfTheWitch
6 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Wait what? Snippet? Leak? Been around for 2 years? Twitter? Monster?

Seriously it’s like the monsters on GGD live in their own little bubble ksks :laughga: Y’all need to join a discord or something. This snippet has been up since May last year 

 

  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProjectJoanne
Just now, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Seriously it’s like the monsters on GGD live in their own little bubble ksks :laughga: Y’all need to join a discord or something. This snippet has been up since May last year 

 

Well I'm sorry I didn't join GGD tiLl tHe miDdlE oF lAsT yEaR!  :laughga:

DCgaga
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeasonOfTheWitch
6 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Well I'm sorry I didn't join GGD tiLl tHe miDdlE oF lAsT yEaR!  :laughga:

I didn’t join until like a month or two ago sis :laughga: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProjectJoanne
Just now, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

I didn’t join until like a month or two ago sis :laughga: 

I- ... :poot:

DCgaga
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo

we had a snippet of the song for like a year or so tho ksksks

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
voidfigure
41 minutes ago, Autumn said:

 

I'm gonna wake up in the morning and think 'wtf did I write'

Yeah 

  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autumn
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

we had a snippet of the song for like a year or so tho ksksks

last year is still lg6 sessions sis

• formerly ARealWildMan, WarriorPhoenix •
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo
Just now, Autumn said:

last year is still lg6 sessions sis

so

she decided to wait a year to leak

okay sis

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...