💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Wants To Release

OMonster

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, OMonster said:

I think that's totally underestimating Gaga's proven ways, though. 

It's also worth noting that, since Gaga doesn't tweet or post as often as she used to, when does post something - there is usually meaning to it somewhere. 

We just lost over and over all the summer with the speculations and rumors..

Gaga actually never was cryptic.. there was no one time where the fans were right about a hint..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My educated guess is Lead in February, and Album in the spring. 

You guys are so thirsty. She literally released a blockbuster, oscar nominated movie, and album to go with it last year. Get off her nuts. Try being a Rihanna or Adele Stan. 

OMonster
1 minute ago, River said:

We just lost over and over all the summer with the speculations and rumors..

Gaga actually never was cryptic.. there was no one time where the fans were right about a hint..

I mean, I cited an example in the OP where fans were right. 

And there are other times, too, when we have figured out certain things. 

subtext / fantasy

If anything this tweet tells me she isn't ready to release and doesn't want to release anything but she feels pressure from fans to release and she hates it. That's what she is saying (at least imo). 

Ally Campana
16 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Oh, and as a side-comment - I also think this tweet was her way of re-confirming BloodPop's role with the album. 

She knows that we know that BloodPop is the lead producer of LG6. 

But I am sure she also knows that we think she scraps everything - and might've even seen the recent reactions to the 2020 news. 

By tweeting this, she is also confirming that the project is still alive and well, and that nothing has changed. 

This was what came to my mind. She knows what we think about her and her ‘scrapping’ behaviors. So this is basically to confirm to us that nothing changed.

Does it matter? Damage is done

I'm against a 2019 release of the album tbh. I want a 2020 release in spring. I mean, AP, C2C, Joanne and ASIB were released in autumn and I usually like albums that were released in spring more.... Idk how to explain...

OMonster
2 minutes ago, dit said:

If anything this tweet tells me she isn't ready to release and doesn't want to release anything but she feels pressure from fans to release and she hates it. That's what she is saying (at least imo). 

Really, though?

I don't think Gaga would ever tweet something with such 'anti-fan' subtext. 

There is no way that Gaga would ever publicly comment on how much she 'hates' her fans asking for new music. 

I really think, whilst I am sure it can be pretty frustrating, Gaga appreciates the eagerness of her fanbase. When you see her perform for her fans, even to this day, she comes alive. 

subtext / fantasy

G U C C I

@OMonster :applause:

you make excellent posts! So what do you think about the concept for LG6? Your last theory was based on the chaos theory and it was amazing. I loved it and agree with everything but do you think all of the references to roses will be incorporated somehow? 

Ally Campana

Omg call me a clown but I think she might release something this year. Maybe the ‘2020 release’ was supposed to throw us off and we also know that Gaga always gets emotional before starting a new era hence the ‘😭’ emoji. Just a thought.

Does it matter? Damage is done

19 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I mean, I cited an example in the OP where fans were right. 

And there are other times, too, when we have figured out certain things. 

the tik tik boom is wrong because i starts from March and the boom is in August - March, April, May, June, July, August.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

OMonster
15 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

@OMonster :applause:

you make excellent posts! So what do you think about the concept for LG6? Your last theory was based on the chaos theory and it was amazing. I loved it and agree with everything but do you think all of the references to roses will be incorporated somehow? 

Oh thank you so much, that is so kind of you :hug:

My view now is that chaos theory will be incorporated into the album as an over-arching theme... not necessarily in the explicit form of lyrics / album title.

For example, whilst I don't think the album is going to be titled ' Chaos' or have much lyrical reference to it, I do think that the album will document the process of how Gaga has constantly evolved from chaos. 

From heartbreak, from loss, from media takedowns, from betrayals...  

I think, again based on the Met Gala, it is clear that Gaga likes the theme of evolution from chaos. The imagery she created of a storm and a butterfly was just too explicit, I think, for it to be a mere coincidence. Particularly when you factor in her previous mentions of the theory, too. 

And in terms of roses, I wonder if it will be linked to the theme of how a flower grows? Or perhaps even how a rose has thorns. This would link to how a rose, in its process of growth (butterfly), grows thorns (chaos). 

I'm not so sure on that last point, but I definitely think that roses will have *something* to do with the album - even if it's just on a really distant, thematic level. 

subtext / fantasy

love how you all are acting as if she was trapped in a cage without being able to communicate lol

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

OMonster
Just now, Enzo said:

love how you all are acting as if she was trapped in a cage without being able to communicate lol

I think when you have a very hungry fanbase, an elevated public profile and a tight contract with one of the world's biggest music labels - you have to approach your communication with a bit of nuance and subtext. 

She can't exactly openly tell us how she hates the conditions of her record label, and she doesn't want to directly start an online war between fans and the executives at Interscope. 

In speaking to us in a subtle way, she knows she is only really speaking to a small percentage of her hardcore fans who actually pay attention to the subtext. It's a safe way of letting us know that she knows how we feel. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived