💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE II NFR - Lana Del Rey

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
11 minutes ago, Creyk said:

But there are so many 0 worthy songs on here though. The Greatest, Mariners, Venice Bitch. I could not give out enough. And of course the worst song of the record Hope is a dangerous things blah blah blah. That is like 25% of the album already and those songs suck. Doin Time is nothing to write home about either. And the title track is just boring. How to disappear is also underwhelming since we had it for so long.

Wait.. aren't you the one who always gives low scores in megarates? :oprah: 

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian
16 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

What production? Piano chords and some layering in her vocals? :triggered: I don't like her vocals either because she sounds pushy.

Reveal hidden contents

You are making us get in mood for the Liberation megarate, I see you.

You’re confused with Twice:poot: Deserve doesn’t have piano chords and has a very fresh orgasmic production:whitney:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Davian said:

You’re confused with Twice:poot: Deserve doesn’t have piano chords and has a very fresh orgasmic production:whitney:

Oops. :poot:

Glamourpuss
22 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I did my research and I'm right. :queenga:

@Creyk You've caused a bit of uproar in previous megarates where some people were saying your rates should be excluded. :interestinga:

Do you ever take these seriously or do you just like to troll? 

Guest Blue Madonna
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

Omg #MeToo :gayhat:

if I was doing honest rates everything would be above 8, but I love impact so I spread them out more :vegas: 

par example, I love HTD but gave it a low score as to increase the chance of it placing last, as I think it is the weakest song on the album. #impact

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

Omg #MeToo :gayhat:

if I was doing honest rates everything would be above 8, but I love impact so I spread them out more :vegas: 

par example, I love HTD but gave it a low score as to increase the chance of it placing last, as I think it is the weakest song on the album. #impact

Your rates literally had no impact on its position though. :poot:

Anveeroy

Good luck @FfFfFfFF with 53 rates! I am very scared to do the calculations of around 45 members in my Lover megarate. Lord 💁‍♀️🏽

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Guest Blue Madonna
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Your rates literally had no impact on its position though. :poot:

yeah I'm aware of that now that you've spoiled the results, but if it was a more popular song then I would have had impact... I'm sure you must see my logic

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Good luck @FfFfFfFF with 53 rates! I am very scared to do the calculations of around 45 members in my Lover megarate. Lord 💁‍♀️🏽

The hardest part is to search for the lowest/ highest scores. I can calculate the average in a few seconds and the comments are already in the post format which I only need to copy-paste and the visuals are ready since September too. :whitney:

Anveeroy
55 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I did my research and I'm right. :queenga:

@Creyk You've caused a bit of uproar in previous megarates where some people were saying your rates should be excluded. :interestinga:

Do you ever take these seriously or do you just like to troll? 

@Creyk always shakes megarates results :ally:

FfFfFfFF
On 10/14/2019 at 11:52 PM, Blue Madonna said:

yeah I'm aware of that now that you've spoiled the results, but if it was a more popular song then I would have had impact... I'm sure you must see my logic

Me giving lower scores than I realistically think they deserve  to The Greatest and Mariners Apartment Complex teas.  :teehee:

Anveeroy
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

The hardest part is to search for the lowest/ highest scores. I can calculate the average in a few seconds and the comments are already in the post format which I only need to copy-paste and the visuals are ready since September too. :whitney:

Good to hear that! Very much looking forward for the ceremony! :ally:

Guest Blue Madonna
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

But now can say that NFR outnumbered it. :reductive:

Okay but my LFL megarate, the first megarate in the chain of megarates which I believe I at least contributed to bringing back, had 59 participants :reductive:

although it's really weird, I can't find the ceremony thread for LFL :huh: it seems to have disappeared! I still have the Excel document though so #facts :gayhat: 

Archived