Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
question

Living On the Radio (Studio Version) needs to leak

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

I think it's time for Bobby & Gaga to mysteriously upload this gem too... 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Loeppke

Can someone tell me why we don't have more Born This Way demos? Was her team extra careful during that era or what?? And we really don't have that many ARTPOP outtakes as we do the demos. 

like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish
  • Like 2

Enzo

I know

along with Princess Die :giveup: 

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

LVbuttondown

I love this performance!

Also I would give anything for a studio version of Princess Die :bradley: Its my favorite Gaga song and a studio recording of it on the piano would end me. 

• Thanks 1

Gaga Lazuli
6 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Can someone tell me why we don't have more Born This Way demos? Was her team extra careful during that era or what?? And we really don't have that many ARTPOP outtakes as we do the demos. 

Idk if I’m crazy but I remember someone saying all the demos got destroyed/burned or something like that. 

• Like 1

Loeppke
2 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Idk if I’m crazy but I remember someone saying all the demos got destroyed/burned or something like that. 

I think you're right, but what was the reason behind it? It sounds so ridiculous and unnecessary

like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish

lost in limbo
3 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

nah, that was a joke but yes to answer your question @Loeppke they were extra careful bc of a leaker named Burim who leaked most of the TF and TFM outtakes that we have now 

Edited by lost in limbo
this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight
  • Thanks 3

misunderstood

I would cry.

Literally remember her performing this at my first Gaga concert, a great surprise.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Gaga Lazuli
5 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

nah, that was a joke but yes to answer your question @Loeppke they were extra careful bc of a leaker named Burim who leaked most of the TF and TFM outtakes that we have now 

Thanks for clarifying. Anyways I’m pretty sure they are locked away somewhere. 

• Love 1

GagaUnderYou
17 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Most of Born This Way was worked on offline just like ARTPOP and I heard that she didn't have that many outtakes for Born This Way as much as she had for ARTPOP. Most of the material on Born This Way ended up being used. Any material that was leaked from ARTPOP was traded. 

• Like 1

GagaUnderYou
11 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

I doubt this is the case. It's probably on an offline computer or even with Fernando Garibay/DJWS.

• Thanks 1

lost in limbo
14 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

6 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

most of the material on Born This Way ended up being used

also this

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight