news

I Wanna Be With You LEAKED

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patrick Garcia

I prefer I Wanna Be With You rather than Dope. But I love Dope's production. I just think IWBWY could have given an excellent studio version with those guitars too.

Maria Brink

Okay... I am so sad. This song is THAT ballad. LIKE WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL!? Iconic. The INSTRUMENTS? THE PRODUCTION? I am mentally confused as to why we got Dope over a masterpiece such as this. Why do a lot of the ARTPOP demos sound better than the album versions (AURA, SEXXX DREAMS, GYPSY, DOPE) LIKE WHAT!?

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Inb4 it's not the 2013 demo but the song Gaga was (re)recording weeks agoĀ :ally:

I actually wouldn't mind :fan:Ā . I really like it, even tho the production on the last chorus overshadows her voice a lot :awkney:Ā .

Ew, David!

derpmonster
8 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

The Dope vocals were clearly for a dramatic emotional effect and no one said otherwise

You implied it was the cigarettes. Imagine if she were reading this.Ā :neyde: She's actually had addiction issues which is why she wrote Dope in the first place.Ā 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Patrick Garcia
Just now, TheSlash said:

I actually wouldn't mind :fan:Ā . I really like it, even tho the production on the last chorus overshadows her voice a lot :awkney:Ā .

I think that's a matter of materization. I wouldn't say the production is too much.

Those first time listening goosebumps, especially when those drums kick in. I agree musically Dope fits better on ARTPOP, but THESE LYRICSĀ āš°ļø

MN XO

Oh, wow!

It soundedT SO GOOD! :applause:

The acoustic track we need but never get! :nooo:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Linus Gaga
21 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Inb4 it's not the 2013 demo but the song Gaga was (re)recording weeks agoĀ :ally:

Why I feel like there is possibilities.Ā :derpga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived