Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

I Wanna Be With You LEAKED

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

RudraCNG
1 minute ago, Jorget said:

I listened to a snippet earlier and from what I've heard it's giving me a lot of Elton John vibes. It surely is interesting! 

I thought about Elton too. And specially when she says "This one's for you", idk if it was some kind of reference.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jorget said:

I listened to a snippet earlier and from what I've heard it's giving me a lot of Elton John vibes. It surely is interesting! 

I believe it starts out with the same chord as Elton’s Skyline Pigeon, and both on the piano. For a second I thought I had played that instead of IWBWY by accident.

Defmix100
56 minutes ago, L E O said:

This honestly is her most beautiful song. I can't believe Interscope didn't want it on the album.

I thought they wanted it as a single? Pretty sure she's talked about it before and she changed it to Dope to spite them

ANTI WP
6 minutes ago, ToughHooker said:

this is why we need "Excuse Me, No!" back

Well that's my opinion 

You cannot change my opinion :vegas:

3 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I thought about Elton too. And specially when she says "This one's for you", idk if it was some kind of reference.

I'm sure it is, that line it's too iconic! Maybe Elton didn't like ARTPOP because she took this one out? :ladyhaha:

underneath the pine

Gracious Gaga

I think u guys are hyping this/overreacting.  It’s clearly just a demo and not a very strong track overall.

♥ Kindness Police.

thatfoxyfeeling
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I think u guys are hyping this/overreacting.  It’s clearly just a demo and not a very strong track overall.

It's literally because we're all thirsty asf for new music from her. :messga:

Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

they always do that :poot: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

The kid behind this leak need to do something w Act 2 and LG5 original tracks ! I mean, I can wait for LG6 another whole year if I could listen to these unreleaseds :(

Also, somebody should revamp the song on YouTube !

Archived