šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Messiest Snatch Game?

tomsches

Which season had the messiest Snatch Game?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which season had the messiest Snatch Game?

• S2
    • S3
    • S4
    • S5
    • S6
    • S7
    • S8
    • S9
    • S10
    • S11

Featured Posts

tomsches

I'm currently re-watching S11 on Netflix and I was wondering, which season had the messiest snatch game? I mean some seasons were very bad but they gave us iconic moments. Asia and The Vixen were terrible in S10, but it was so cringy it was entertaining.

DISCUSS, henny!

The Louvre

S4 was the messiest one by far. As Latrice put it: The level of unprofessionalism, far too much. It was however enjoyable for the mess it was, and Sharon and Chad performed very well.

S11 was the messiest in the sense that it was the worst snatch game. I enjoyed Nina's performance and Shuga's, despite Shuga's Charo being kind of timid. The others were one-note (Silky), mehĀ  (Akeria) or bad (Vanjie, Plastique, Brooke, Yvie).

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Tom Nook

Season 4, Jiggly, Kenya, and Phi Phi were just :messga:

Even though All Stars 1 didnā€™t have a Snatch Game the Gaff-In like the whole entire season was some kind of bad fever dream :air:

Ā 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Thomas P

Season 4 was a mess, and by far the messiest, but thatā€™s the reason I love it so much.

Season 11 wasnā€™t really a mess, it just sucked horribly.Ā 

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

I agree with what most of everybody said.

Season 4's was bad, but still fun to watch. Season 11 wasn't "messy" per se, but was ultimately justĀ badĀ andĀ boring.

Now...Ā All Stars 4 is messy in that Gia prompted Latrice to not even be in character, like, at all. Gia was a fun trainwreck to watch, but Latrice was just kind of sad and cringy? Also, Valentina did... weird...Ā but I don't think she should have been in the bottom over Latrice? Manila, Trinity, and Naomi did great, though. A fun and interesting format change.

3 points in and ready for more

AS3, S11, S4 without a doubt have the worst snatch games at very least S4 had some good performances to make up for the bad performances Sharon And Chad whereas S11 and AS3 was just cringe and bad overall.

Considering how popular Snatch Game is, I'm surprised there is no interest in turning it into an actual spin off, stand alone, show.

I'd love to see LOGO or VH1 do a late night panel show, hosted by all drag queen impersonators.

Archived