Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Future

Featured Posts

So, I was thinking the other day what will Gaga's career future involve ? What do you think she will do in 10 years time and what would your wish list be ? In a perfect world i would love to see her make more new music (obvs :stalkga:) I would also love to see her get married and have a family. Also in terms of her acting career i would love to see her win an academy award ! for best actress in a leading role. Discuss away

Candy Gaga

Have her own fantastic huge horror fantasy movie series ala Milla Jovovich Resident Evil imagine how badass Gaga would be :bradley:

But those are probably my wildest dreams but who knows :selena:

What I expect in 2019-2023 :sis:

1. LG6 Album

2. LG6 World/Stadium Tour

3. Broadway + Mini Tour

4. Another Huge Film Role

5. Pregnancy/Adoption

6. Engagement + Marriage

G U C C I

EGOT

She could definitely do it. She's half way there now!  I would love to see her put out more music and act again whether its in movies or a series. I also think she could dominate broadway if she was offered a role or better yet collaborated on an original show with someone.

Most of all though I hope she is happy in her personal life. Maybe just take it easier and start the family she really wants. I would love for her to share a little bit more of her life again on social media but I'm afraid those days are over for a little while at least.

Guillaume Hamon

I think in 10 years she'll possibly be doing:

More movies, essentially dramas.

An other jazz album maybe.

A musical she wrote and will star in.

A rock/metal album.

In my dreams it would be all of the above and:

Horror movies.

R&B albums.

Her own fashion line.

A music film to go with an entire album.

Woolfsmck
5 hours ago, Joshuaaaa said:

So, I was thinking the other day what will Gaga's career future involve ? What do you think she will do in 10 years time and what would your wish list be ? In a perfect world i would love to see her make more new music (obvs :stalkga:) I would also love to see her get married and have a family. Also in terms of her acting career i would love to see her win an academy award ! for best actress in a leading role. Discuss away

Prolly gonna take a time out in a while for family... 

She can call her own shots with her career tho...singing is her passion...so most likely acting roles that have singing...and screen writing I think too. 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

I wish for her...Happiness. Deep and sustaining :heart:

(The surrounding details are trivial, really.)

Spoiler

Not to say we can't kiki over hopes and wishes tho :flutter:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived