💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Performed on Taratata for this First time ten Years ago Today

27monster27

Featured Posts

I thought it was gonna be this Taratara performance!

Je suis mes cheveux! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

AmenTheNight

This performance was sooo talked about here in France, it even made Eh Eh a local hit back then.

10 minutes ago, AmenTheNight said:

This performance was sooo talked about here in France, it even made Eh Eh a local hit back then.

I never heard anyone talk about this performance (I was very young though) but Eh Eh was indeed a monster of a radio hit here
 like, what is Bad Romance? :ladyhaha:

Ally Campana
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I never heard anyone talk about this performance (I was very young though) but Eh Eh was indeed a monster of a radio hit here
 like, what is Bad Romance? :ladyhaha:

We don’t have like a proper chart here but Eh Eh is very popular here too. And the funniest thing is, in my state, her most popular and well liked song during the Fame/Fame Monster era was ‘The Greatest Thing’. That unreleased demo spread like wildfire here and the GP said ‘Yasss’.

Does it matter? Damage is done

This is one of the first performances I found when I starting stanning in 2009 and I watched it sooo many times, I was obsessed with her piano playing :laughga: I had a rip of the Eh Eh portion on my iPod. Love it! 

InsomniaMonster69

so you wanna tell me that this performances exists and there where people out there who thought she's talentless?

G U C C I

I hope we eventually get an album of just her and the piano! Even its just her hits stripped down. This is one of my favorite performances.

Archived