Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Short clip of Gaga being real

Woolfsmck

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

'The Guy' = ?

Seems like a fan ...or any fan...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

She talked about this in her CBS Sunday Morning interview around the same time. “I think women love very hard. We just love with everything we have. And sometimes I don't know that that love is met with the type of dignity that we wish it would be met with. You know, we're not trying to make you less of a man. We just want you to love us as deeply and as wholesomely and as fully as we love you." The implications! 

Commonly, men and women have different brain chemistry and are stimulated by contrasting things. Men desire visual, physical stimulation and immediate gratification. Women are more stimulated by intimacy, like tenderness, fondling, kissing. Romance.

Woolfsmck
25 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Commonly, men and women have different brain chemistry and are stimulated by contrasting things. Men desire visual, physical stimulation and immediate gratification. Women are more stimulated by intimacy, like tenderness, fondling, kissing. Romance.

In general , I agree...

But we are all individuals and varying amounts of each trait can vary widely, regardless of gender.  

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, mauvais said:

She talked about this in her CBS Sunday Morning interview around the same time. “I think women love very hard. We just love with everything we have. And sometimes I don't know that that love is met with the type of dignity that we wish it would be met with. You know, we're not trying to make you less of a man. We just want you to love us as deeply and as wholesomely and as fully as we love you." The implications! 

I hate to see her in obvious pain ...

but as an opportunist.....😁

1 minute ago, Woolfsmck said:

In general , I agree...

But we are all individuals and varying amounts of each trait can vary widely, regardless of gender.  

Correct, hence why I said commonly. It may be common, however not absolute.

Lord Temptation

She was saying love is not enough :saladga:

Or in mathematical terms, love is a necessary but not sufficient condition :kiss:

You can love someone yet for whatever reason (usually fear) always be putting them down. We have to support and nourish each other as well as love, even when we can’t understand :firega:

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, mauvais said:

What the hell dude :awkney:

Chill..I get she's dan...I'm not a tounge hanging out dog lookn  to hop on any ole b.

She wasn't talking about Taylor specifically, just about all the men in her life, whether it's lovers, friends, or even her dad. She explained it a lot of times when explaining Million Reasons and the album in general.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived