💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you think Gaga will have (her own) kids?

Mitosisoffuture

Featured Posts

gagaschickens

no, no

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

I don't see why not. Sure, her fibro is a concern, but that is not death sentence. She have always been expressing that she wanted her own kids, like lots of them. But she doesn't seem to be hasty on this matter, maybe she understood she wanted to find a good dad for the children first. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

6 minutes ago, KevinWright said:

Of course, when she will go back to Taylor Kinney :giveup:

That is perfect illusion :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

G U C C I

She will definitely have her own. I can't see her not doing everything in her power to be able to experience pregnancy.  She has talked so much about wanting to be a mother and nurturing her kids when she is one. Cynthia had Gaga at 32 and Natali at 38 and Gaga is only 33 right now. She still has plenty of time.  Plus she may also have either a step child or maybe adopt additional children.

JusKeepBreathin

No one even remembers the Cardi B popped a kid out a couple months ago. She might not even take a break. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

13 minutes ago, mauvais said:

I don't know why the TFR of a stranger is my hill to die on but I genuinely think she'd have a kid/kids by now if she seriously wanted kids at any point in the past, like, five years. I just kinda assumed Taylor wanted her to settle down but she was like 'yeah right' and I never really understood why fans associated her residency with settling down (though tbf it does make sense if you already have kids, ie Britney).

Yuuuup my thoughts as well. I think she very much wants kids but also is such a career woman that just slowing down and stopping isn’t something she can feasibly allow herself to do. I think it got to a point at 2016 where she was looking at all the things planned knowing it meant another enormous push for her career and it became clear what her priorities were. When she got together with Taylor she sort of fell out of love with entertainment and then I think she’s fallen back in love with it again which for her generally means her eye for ambition shifts from much else. She definitely wants kids, but it’s the classic “who’s got the time?!”

Archived