27monster27

Featured Posts

SeasonOfTheWitch

“I’m not gonna write about peace because I’m not religious” 

“I’m not gonna write about politics because I’m not a politician”

I am so confused... I don't speak French though so that might be why :laughga:

Charlotte Quinn
26 minutes ago, Bio said:

The way people clap after her agressive speeches reminds me of Tata Werneck’s Superpop character :air:

Tata's so funny she slays every character :ladyhaha:

OT: I don't speak french either (but I can if u like :ally:). Nah seriously I don't speak it but could understand some words and the context I think. What I got from it is that the panelists were beratin her music, saying it sounds repetitive and meaningless, and were focusing on her use of sex, alcohol and drugs on her lyrics which she tried to fight back but at the same time was annoyed by the interpreter who was too loud so she had to wait for her to pause to continue talking. But she still tried to have a serious discussion but was cut short at the end. Maybe some french monsters can correct me on this one @ViviLittleM @Miaouidk any other baguettes, hi friends :bon:

This also reminded me of this rude interview. Seems like it was trendy to be shady against her work during interviews at that time. So insensitive and unprofessional as journalists.

beaublue

Well that made me uncomfortable... the men in the beginning were basically laughing at her & when she tried chiming in they didn’t acknowledge her til she got up & gave him the glasses to wear, at which point she says “perhaps you are afraid” since he seems to treat her fashion as a laughable freak show. It’s quite upsetting actually...

AJRocketMan

I don’t get it, what was so awkward about 20:46? Yo @27monster27, assuming your French, I want you to transcribe the whole thing and translate it into english.

MonsterJay

Wasn’t this the interview where they were bad mouthing Gaga on live Tv?

Thats why she was so pissed

I watched a version of this somewhere on dailymotion or some site that has english subtitles and it was like.. eugh..

That guy is called Eric Zemmour, he is a controversial far right wing figure in the french media. He's obnoxious and is always insulting.

French people know him.

ear condom

Yeah I'm French and this guy is problematic af here in France ! You can't expect anything good from him 

Bradley

Shows should use subtitles instead of dubbed voiceovers.

People want to hear the original artist speak, if the audience can't understand it then use words.

Sanne Godijn
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Shows should use subtitles instead of dubbed voiceovers.

People want to hear the original artist speak, if the audience can't understand it then use words.

I know right its so annoying 

Archived