💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga: BBC Live Lounge

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

As part of Gaga's next era, I think she should record a session for the BBC Live Lounge. 

I love its intimate, acoustic setting... and I think it would match Gaga extremely well. 

I'm surprised, to be honest, that she hasn't been in so long - particularly since her change in musical direction. 

Anyway, Taylor Swift recently performed this mesmerising cover: 

Which led me into questioning... what song would you like to hear Gaga cover in the Live Lounge, if / when she visits? 

Here are few that I would *love* to hear:  

subtext / fantasy

xoxo Craig

She hasn't been back to the live lounge since 2009 :rip:     I really want to hear her do another one but I don't think she'll ever do another one

End Racism Now

Nylon Smile

Why should she bother with Radio 1 when they don't bother with playlisting her music? PI was C-listed for 3 weeks while they never playlisted a number one single "Shallow" yet they A-list a bunch of flop songs that don't even chart.

AJRocketMan

I would love it if she did this. In my opinion, she should perform one of these two songs:

However, I really wanna see her perform on Like A Version. I would love more than anything to see her perform on that radio show!

I was thinking the same thing when I watched Taylor's set. I know Gaga hasn't been back in about a decade, but I'd love to do it (or something similar to it) again.

If I had to pick a cover, I'd love for her to finally do Thunder Road.

3 points in and ready for more

xoxo Craig
21 minutes ago, Nylon Smile said:

Why should she bother with Radio 1 when they don't bother with playlisting her music? PI was C-listed for 3 weeks while they never playlisted a number one single "Shallow" yet they A-list a bunch of flop songs that don't even chart.

It (Shallow) only got A-Listed after there was a petition for it to get played after it hit number one and stayed there for 4 weeks 

Lady Gaga did appear on the breakfast show on Radio 1 on the day that Perfect Illusion dropped... but yeah, BBC in general dont seem to like her. Million Reasons got played on BBC Radio 2 quite a few time

End Racism Now

DutchHooker

This one for me is the best live lounge ever (the part from 3:10 is pure heaven):
Gaga should really do this!!!

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

A mood … a vibe … a Live Lounge session feels aligned with her progression into the next era

Logistics (and I guess insider politics on the outlet’s relationship / sentiments?) notwithstanding, hypothetically, fwiw a few potential covers that came to mind … for different reasons, but fundamentally they all seem to echo a certain element of Gaga’s musical / artistic perspective or identity, within a capacity …

“Life On Mars”

“Extraordinary Machine”

“Forgiven”

“I Like That” or “Make Me Feel”

“Across the Universe”

TEANUS

I’d love her to do The Show Must Go On as well. Literally can’t think of a better one id want her to do :saladga:

Maybe another Queen song, Love of My Life

I’d prefer her doing a piano rendition rather than acoustic guitar 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

This one for me is the best live lounge ever (the part from 3:10 is pure heaven):
Gaga should really do this!!!

Omg I love Rudimental :giveup:  

End Racism Now

Archived