Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If you could replace Dope’s #8 peak with another Hot100 hit..

Dadru

Featured Posts

What song would it be? :ohwell: 

Because let’s be honest, many of her other charting songs deserve that Top 10 spot...

I first was going to say DWUW but yeah now that it doesn’t exist anymore :trollga: - I think I’ll go with Perfect Illusion (Marry The Night close second)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spanish Eyes
1 minute ago, IsThatGaga said:

What song would it be? :ohwell: 

Because let’s be honest, many of her other charting songs deserve that Top 10 place...

I first was going to say DWUW but yeah now that it doesn’t exist anymore :trollga: - I think I’ll go with Perfect Illusion (Marry The Night close second)

PI - that way she still scores a top 10 debut, and then all her lead singles will have gone top 10 at least. Plus, that would mean 2 recorded top 10s for Joanne. A lot to gain, imo. If MTN went top 10, then it would have meant 5 top 10s off BTW. Both are great, but I still think PI is nicer... haha

JusKeepBreathin

MTN

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

not a french fry

Cake like Lady Gaga bish

social experiment gone wrong

ArtGagaPop

ARTUW, imagine if it had gone #8 during the movie release when shallow was #5, they would HAD to made it a single :bradley:

Archived