Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney appointed a new Conservator after Jamie is removed as Conservator

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

6b397c676b444816bd445f608a424c82_md.jpg

Britney Spears' father Jaime Spears is officially out as her conservator, after a judge in her case approved the singer's long-time "care-manager" to take his place.

(PLEASE NOTE SHE HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ACCUSED OF CONSERVATORSHIP ABUSE)

Members of Britney's legal team, along with Kfed's attorney, and her mother Lynn's lawyers appeared in LA County Court to discuss the removal of Jaime Spears as conservator.

Britney's lawyer asked the courtroom be cleared of witnesses and the media, because sensitive medical information could come up along with discussions of the children.

According to the documents obtained by The Blast, her sister Jaime Lynn and brother Bryan were also give notice about the hearing.

A temporary order was put in place removing Jamie and approving Jodi Montgomery.

According to the order, Jodi will have the power to "limit visitors by any means, provided that (Jodi) shall not prevent (Britney) from meeting with her court appointed attorney."

Also, she "shall have the power to retain caretakers for (Britney) on a 24hr/7 day basis. The power to retain security guards for (Britney) on a 24 hour/7 day basis."

Lastly, she will have the power to communicate with Spears' doctors about her "medical treatment, diagnosis, and testing." That will include all records regarding her "psychiatric" treatment.

As we reported, Jamie filed documents last week, asking the judge in the case to allow him to step down for "medical reasons." In the filing, he also requested Britney's care manager Jodi Montgomery be allowed to fill in for him.

It seemed from the documents, he sees it only as a temporary move.

But, Jaime is currently under investigation for child abuse for allegedly grabbing and shaking Britney's son Sean. Kevin Federline, the kids father, filed a police report and received a restraining order keeping Jaime away from them.

So, it seems he is being proactive in removing himself, before the court and or Federline will argue to get him thrown out anyways.

As for Jodi, we're told K-Fed's team wants to gather information about her, but presumes she is qualified.

He looks forward to working with Jodi as the temporary conservator, especially economic issues, involving the children, arise. Britney is currently paying Kevin child support for the kids.

Source: The Blast

The next conservatorship hearing is on 18th September.

the fact this woman has more say than britney's own mother :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Can you explain why she needs a conservator in the first place? 

Evidently she can't get around it, but I'm just glad it's not her father

Also, who is Jodi Montgomery? 

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Evidently she can't get around it, but I'm just glad it's not her father

Also, who is Jodi Montgomery? 

she has allegedly been britney's care manager for over a year.

she was previously accused of conservatorship abuse - so many people do not see this as a good thing. she has been accused of 'elder abuse' of people she has previously been in charge of.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Just now, Gimme More said:

she has allegedly been britney's care manager for over a year.

she was previously accused of conservatorship abuse - so many people do not see this as a good thing.

We can't win :bradley:

Gimme More
8 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Can you explain why she needs a conservator in the first place? 

that's an extremely good question, you'll have to ask jamie spears for the answer :ally:

she seemed well enough to go on world tours, promote albums/vegas, carry out a 4 year vegas residency, be a judge on X Factor, carry out numerous interview. so i can honestly say i have no idea why she is still in one, if she was not rich, i bet she would not be under a conservatorship.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

that's an extremely good question, you'll have to ask jamie spears for the answer :ally:

she seemed well enough to go on world tours, promote albums/vegas, carry out a 4 year vegas residency, be a judge on X Factor, carry out numerous interview. so i can honestly say i have no idea why she is still in one, if she was not rich, i bet she would not be under a conservatorship.

From what I understand, when she had the breakdown in 2007, she was placed on what was supposed to be a temporary conservatorship that was to last until December, but then it had been stretched and now they continue to extend it 

Gimme More
Just now, Loeppke said:

From what I understand, when she had the breakdown in 2007, she was placed on what was supposed to be a temporary conservatorship that was to last until December, but then it had been stretched and now they continue to extend it 

sorry i knew the actual answer of how it happened :ladyhaha: but i just do not understand why is she still under it 11 years later :saladga: you'd think her dad/team would want to help her! after 11 years she's not better? doesn't make sense after dragging her on world tours, non stop performing - now suddenly she's 'near death' to quote her team - just disgusting.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Just now, Gimme More said:

sorry i knew the actual answer of how it happened :ladyhaha: but i just do not understand why is she still under it 11 years later :saladga: you'd think her dad/team would want to help her! after 11 years she's not better? doesn't make sense after dragging her on world tours, non stop performing - now suddenly she's 'near death' to quote her team - just disgusting.

Because the people who placed it upon her quickly realized she was a money-making machine and they're placing the rights of another human below their own morals of making money :vegas: She absolutely doesn't need to be under a conservatorship anymore, but you can't convince the people who are making a percentage of her income that they're harming her

xoxo Craig

Why isn't she free? It feels like she being held like a zoo animal... its so so sad. I'm not a Britney fan by any stretch of the imagination but I really empathise with her... she should be free

End Racism Now

Phaye Monster

I honestly wish there was something we could do because watching things go wrong for Britney is heartbreaking:ohno:

it's better than Jamie but really she should just get out of this whole conservator thing, I hope the next court hearing has better consequences

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Ive never felt this bad, this worried and disturbed about the life if a celebrity. Noone deserves this

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Ive never felt this bad, this worried and disturbed about the life if a celebrity. Noone deserves this

i know it's so awful! i can only hope the september 18 hearing goes well :giveup:

it also shows that kevin is still a pig, 'He looks forward to working with Jodi as the temporary conservator, especially economic issues, involving the children, arise' :triggered:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

This is worrying. I dont know how long she can go on living in this "prison" she talked about. Knowing how fragile her mental health is (and understandably so, her life is not easy).

Archived