đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Perfect Illusion Turns 3 Today!

Prismatic Light

Featured Posts

Prismatic Light

So I was scrolling through a lot of random Gagas posts on Instagram till I saw that actually today, three years ago, Perfect Illusion was released! Why nobody mentioned that? By the way... :excuseu:

The song peaked at #15 in the Billboard Hot 100 selling more than 1,5 million copies worldwide (:huntyga:) so far! 

What do you think about the song after 3 years? Personally, it's one of my favorite from the Joanne album and it reminds me of when I started discover her music (I became her fan before October 3 years ago :woot:)! joanne womens history month GIF by Lady Gaga

Let's celebrate by streaming this masterpiece, making it reach 1B views on YouTube, diamond in the USA and making it Gagas 5th #1 before the end of the year y'all:firega::stalkga:

Be kind 🧡

GypsyBabe

This song is so freaking good. Loved it from first listen. 

I can't believe its only three years old. :bradley:

⚯͛

ArtGagaPop

In her top 10 best songs. Deserved to be a Applause sized hit atleast and performed at the superbowl instead of Telephone 

Davian

Masterpiece:diane: So many fond memories with this song! She did THAT

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian
3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I can't believe its only three years old. :bradley:

2 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

It's only been 3 years?! :saladga:

I was shocked to see it turn 3 years old actually:saladga: Time went by so fast:giveup:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Nikolai Barrow

One of my all time favorites songs. Aged so well I still listen to it all the time. Definition of a banger! :rockstar:

gagzus

My favourite single and in the top 10 of all Gaga songs for me (released on an album or otherwise).

It deserved so much more, they should’ve marketed it as her comeback single and released it in early summer tbh

MonsterPawPR

This song slayed me by first listen and is still one of my favourite songs :diane:

Thank you for this masterpiece Gaga :firega:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

Smother Em Eh

I was so shook when I heard it for the first time. I was surprised especially because I had never heard anything like that from Gaga before! I even remember when she first announced it!  

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived