💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

3 Years of Perfect Illusion

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

3 years ago, on 9th September 2016, the lead single from 'Joanne' was released. This song is so good even though it received mixed reviews from fans. It continues to sound fresh to this day. Produced by Bloodpop, Mark Ronson, Kevin Parker and Gaga herself, this song perfectly combines rock and disco influences in with pop music and Gaga's raw vocals really put the cherry on top. 

Lets discuss! 

joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

Some live performances:

End Racism Now

Pop Music

the hit that got away 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Matthieu said:

time flies :saladga:

Especially when we are waiting for the next one :bradley:

End Racism Now

skedaddleBItCh

The song that made me a fan:firega:

The key change that made me gay:firega:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

The song that made me a fan:firega:

The key change that made me gay:firega:

Happy 3 years of being a little monster then!:kara: :vegas:      and to being Gay :firega:

End Racism Now

That music video is so underrated OMG! It was such a breath of fresh air for her image at the time. The simplicity but at the same time the energy she's giving! The lighting and coloring! Gorgeous!

Sneaky Oliver

Perfect Illusion is amazing. It’s a shame it got “mixed reviews”! I hope Gaga includes it in her next tours :rockstar:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Pop Music
1 minute ago, Bio said:

That music video is so underrated OMG! It was such a breath of fresh air for her image at the time. The simplicity but at the same time the energy she's giving! The lighting and coloring! Gorgeous!

yes. It was what was needed after ARTPOP because it just is the opposite but also similar in a weird way. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Bio said:

Ugh yes :giveup:      I try watch it in a dark room to get the full effect

End Racism Now

mariomania1234

Biggest grower of her discography. It'll probably end up being one of her most timeless songs.

skedaddleBItCh
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

IKR!? It literally fits Perfect Illusion!:tony: 

The camera angles, the Aesthetics, the confusion, the illusion, UGH, it's so underrated, it hurts:bradley:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Archived