Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Opinions on Howard Stern?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

What do you think about Howard Stern? I always thought he was creepy but then I saw this video... :bradley:

I- :rip:  

Not only does he sexually objectify Katy DURING HER DEBUT ERA but he talks about how he 'treats' his clients (sexual acts/rape). The way he talks about Katy is disgusting. Howard should be cancelled  :rip:

End Racism Now

SeasonOfTheWitch

Another creep in the industry, I actually liked him too based off his Gaga interviews (he seems to dive deep and Gaga gets personal with him)

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Another creep in the industry, I actually liked him too based off his Gaga interviews (he seems to dive deep and Gaga gets personal with him)

Yeah like during Gaga's interviews Gaga seems like she can really talk about anything deep...

End Racism Now

G U C C I

Yeah he can seem like a total asshole but I think it is more of an act and "his brand" than him actually being a creep. He is actually very good at interviewing people and sometimes being super blunt and even pushy with people is just how he operates and is what makes him stand out as a radio guy.

Pop Music

a ****ing piece of **** 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, LVbuttondown said:

Yeah he can seem like a total asshole but I think it is more of an act and "his brand" than him actually being a creep. He is actually very good at interviewing people and sometimes being super blunt and even pushy with people is just how he operates and is what makes him stand out as a radio guy.

Its still disgusting. Nothing can justify insinuating that he wants to do sexual acts with clients and/or objectifing women like the way he did with Katy. It is disgusting, wether or not its an act for his brand

End Racism Now

Nikolai Barrow

Yikes Katy seemed very clearly uncomfortable. Sure it was another time back then but it still wasn't really okay back then (not that it was ever okay to talk to women that way but it was normalized in the past) he was kinda creepy with Gaga in early interviews too but she knew how to deal with him and they moved into talking some deep ****.

I do agree it's probably more his "brand" as someone else posted. But it's a disgusting misogynistic brand. 

MonSwiftAnton

He literally makes p*rnstars use a toy to c*m on his show. What's new?

When he focus on the interview, he's phenomenal though. 

Suspiria

I never thought he was that great an interviewer... he always talks over his guests and gets distracted by boring trivial stuff.

Plus he just seemed immature and mean. I remember on one episode they just spent maybe half an hour listening to the Monster Ball and mocking everything Gaga said (when she wasn't there). Like why would grown adults spend so much time just making fun of and harshly criticising a young pop star who can't even defend herself, and broadcasting it to the world?

That Katy interview is honestly obscene though. I hate 'cancel culture', I think people make mistakes and shouldn't have their careers ended over a stupid thing they said once. But that is full on harrassment, disgusting. He literally threatens to rape her... "if I wasn't engaged you'd be on all fours accepting me" WHAT IS THAT

As disgusting as this was, it really is his act and brand.  Years ago I heard an interview where he described his real life.  After work he goes home to his wife and sits in his den and watches TV.  He said his life is rather boring.  Unlike what people assume from his act, he doesn't go to wild parties and he doesn't go carousing.   Many celebrities' real life is totally different than the image they portray in public.

Not defending him, his act is disgusting, and idk if what he said about his life is true.

I live outside the space time continuum.

NewUsername

I was like "will it really be that bad?" before pressing play, but then I was like "oh dear", so so much worse.

Archived