💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jesse Rutherford previews Lana Del Rey collaboration

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

I'm really trying to not do unnecessary Lana threads but so much information comes out.

After the entire Norman ****ing Rockwell, Looking For America, Season of The Witch being just released, she announced the new album White Hot Forever and a soundtrack she is working on coming sometime in the future, now we also find out another collab to look forward to.

FfFfFfFF

We also have Angel with Ariana and Miley coming out next week and a possible cover of a new song coming out tomorrow in the Live Lounge. Lana being that generous aunt that bakes for us when mama aka Gaga is not home. :applause:

she also made some songs in a band with Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys) and California was made in the sessions with him, not sure if the rest is supposed to be published

ice heard one side from above

FfFfFfFF
Just now, LanaDelGrant said:

she also made some songs in a band with Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys) and California was made in the sessions with him, not sure if the rest is supposed to be published

I know.  :huntyga:

Sad that she said that the album was only for fun and will never be released, California is my second favorite after Venice bitch.

FfFfFfFF
Just now, LadyHaha said:

Wait, she has another album coming out? When?

Sometime next year.

It’s called White Hot Forever. I feel like it probably will be a surprise release sometime within the next 12 or 13 months.

Sickness
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I know.  :huntyga:

Sad that she said that the album was only for fun and will never be released, California is my second favorite after Venice bitch.

Wow I-

California is one of my favorites I love the lyricism and delivery of the chorus, can't be too mad at her though she's been feeding us.

Archived