💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Jax Jones - Snacks (Supersize)

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

On Friday marked the release of the English DJ's debut album titled "Snacks (Supersize)".   There are 14 tracks on the album and every single one are bops. Literally. Its one of the best albums of the year. Track 15 is a thank you track, its pretty cute:giveup:  

Loved this album so much. Stream it below:

End Racism Now

gagzus

if gaga ever wants to make another european pop album then she should get Jax and maybe MK to produce for her

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Out of the new ones All 4 U is my fave :flower:

I'm not sure, theres too many good ones! I love This Is Real with Ella Henderson and Cruel... he really makes the bops :giveup:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

if gaga ever wants to make another european pop album then she should get Jax and maybe MK to produce for her

Ugh yes, that would be so amazing :giveup:   I'd die

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Queen of Venus said:

Yay! Can't believe there is a new Ella Henderson song after what feels like 50 years

Ugh yeah, I cried hearing her voice :giveup:    I'm hoping she'll make a comeback this year! This Is Real is such a great song 

End Racism Now

highlikegaga

still pissed that he didn't wait for a deluxe version so he can name it (Supersize), other than that he's one of my favorite DJs and I hope he has a long and successful career :hor:

xoxo Craig
Just now, highlikegaga said:

still pissed that he didn't wait for a deluxe version so he can name it (Supersize), other than that he's one of my favorite DJs and I hope he has a long and successful career :hor:

Well he has released 2 EPs under the name "Snacks" and I guess his label felt more comfortable with him and the project grew to become a full length album 

But this won't be the last of Jax Jones, he is on an upward trajectory  :tony:   He's one of my favourite DJs too

End Racism Now

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

Omg MK :messga::giveup: 17 is such a ****ing bop

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

This Is Real was originally featuring Selena Gomez, kind of was waiting of that.

Nah it was originally with Ella... she wrote it. But Simon wouldn't let her release it. So Jax tried to find another artist and he tried getting Selena... but it ended up being canned. So now that Ella is with a different label that is much more supportive that Syco, they recorded a new version. A full circle moment :tony:  Ella sound amazing af on it and it bops

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Ordered the signed CD, getting in on tuesday 😍

Yaaas omg so jealous :giveup:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
35 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

This Is Real was originally featuring Selena Gomez, kind of was waiting of that.

End Racism Now

Archived