Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

"Hustlers" is well received at TIFF 2019, JLO gets Oscar Buzz

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

Ryusei

I saw what other movies have oscar buzz so far and I noticed how I havent seen any movies this year :deadbanana: 

Musery

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, River Phoenix said:

A star is born is doing fine with its 90% on rotten tomatoes love

is it at 90% again? :whitney: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

She's a hardworking woman with longevity despite the criticism. I'd love to see her snatch some acclaim for once. 

Teal Ambition

I'm so excited for this, haven't been this excited for a movie since ASIB :air: I got advance screening passes for Wednesday to see it :vegas:

Super happy for JLo! :kara: I love her

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

HoneyB

Unexpected tbh. I thought it was gonna be a terrible movie due to all the celebs in it.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

LateToCult
11 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Literally no one would see it coming can u imagine 

JLo when she remembers she chose Rihanna’s MET look over Academy member (and voter) Lady Gaga in the Buzzfeed interview:

season 15 wow GIF

nodandsmile

Produced and acted in multiple films and tv shows, tours, records sales ... she's been working hard over the years! If the performance is as good as they say (and I think it is), she has a pretty compelling narrative for awards season! Just hoping her category won't be stacked!

And it's about time she gets some acclaim  :excited:

highlikegaga
53 minutes ago, Enzo said:

when will ASIB :triggered: 

ASIB is literally one of the most reviewed movies EVER and it stayed at 90%  fad did that 

ZiggyZiggs
44 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

ASIB is literally one of the most reviewed movies EVER and it stayed at 90%  fad did that 

It is THE most reviewed actually 

nodandsmile
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

JLo when she remembers she chose Rihanna’s MET look over Academy member (and voter) Lady Gaga in the Buzzfeed interview:

season 15 wow GIF

Gaga:

JLo is one of the frontrunners atm to be nominated in the supporting actress categories during awards season next year - intrigued to see what her awards campaign will be like as it's rumoured she's also headlining the superbowl which falls in the same month as the oscars. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

2 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

A star is born is doing fine with its 90% on rotten tomatoes love

And after about 492 reviews, not 12.  ASIB was on about 98% when its first reviews came in.

mr.peter
5 hours ago, mamo said:

JLo is one of the frontrunners atm to be nominated in the supporting actress categories during awards season next year - intrigued to see what her awards campaign will be like as it's rumoured she's also headlining the superbowl which falls in the same month as the oscars. 

She will work her ass off, JLO is very driven. Looking forward to it 

Archived