💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Album You Know Less Lyrics From?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

Which album do you know less lyrics from? 

I know them all, but I find it kinda difficult to remember some from ARTPOP. It takes me a while to remember them

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

I can sing along with all of the songs, but I would probably know slightly less lyrics from TF and C2C

Free my mind

corvus albus

I can not remember the lyrics to any song from C2C. Solo project wise, probably BTW because the production sometimes swallows Gagas voice and I can't make out what she's saying anymore :poot:

Noam Zioni

The Fame

i remember full lyrics of some songs, but there are some songs more than other albums that I don’t remember the lyrics to. 

Bradley

The Fame and Born This Way

I know almost all of ARTPOP as well as Joanne, Cheek to Cheek.

I know the popular ones from A Star Is Born but I don't remember certain lyrics from Before I Cry, Is That Alright?.

Oriane

I would say ASIB.

For the other albums I took some time to listen to them and follow along with the booklet, so after a few times doing this, I knew the lyrics by heart. For ASIB I didn't do it, so I must know about 60% of the album.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Born This Way. I know almost every lyrics from TF/TFM, ARTPOP (apart from the rap parts of J&D:oops:) and Joanne.

If we're counting her collaborations album, I don't know most lyrics from C2C and all the lyrics from the Bradley songs on ASIB.

no

OpenHeartedMonster

I was going to say Born This Way but then I realized I only know lyrics to four songs from The Fame so my answer is The Fame :)

Spoiler

I don't even know most of the songs from The Fame :O (I'm quite a new LM)

And I know you didn't ask this but most lyrics I know definitely from Joanne. I know every songs lyrics almost perfectly <3 Second most maybe ARTPOP

Archived