⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
other

Madame X Tour Bans Phones

Musicisfreedom

Also note guys - I doubt she is doing this just so people wont spend the whole concert looking through a screen. It can be very distracting for other concert goers when people are holding up their phones to get a good picture or video. I have had my view completely blocked from fans who do this

Bitch I'm Madonna
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lestyoufall
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Then don't go - her show, her rules. Nobody is forcing you to buy a ticket. I got mine for less than $100 :classy:

I won’t be 🥳

& I’m sure you’ll be sitting in the back. Unlike you though I bought tickets in the second row upwards of $400 & I’ll be selling them. Not interested in hearing off key auto tune the entire performance anyway 😂

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom
22 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

I won’t be 🥳

& I’m sure you’ll be sitting in the back. Unlike you though I bought tickets in the second row upwards of $400 & I’ll be selling them. Not interested in hearing off key auto tune the entire performance anyway 😂

Well when you use the fan lottery you get what you get :ally: but she did have affordable prices for everything budget. Anyway. Sell away! What show is the ticket for?

Edited by Musicisfreedom
Bitch I'm Madonna

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lestyoufall
27 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Well when you use the fan lottery you get what you get :ally: but she did have affordable prices for everything budget. Anyway. Sell away! What show is the ticket for?

October 18th at the Chicago Theater, I have 2 tickets but since this whole no phone thing & the fact that I have an extra ticket cause my friend can’t go I’m just gonna sell them. Usually don’t mind going places alone but that’s because I have my phone to keep me company 😂

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom
36 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

October 18th at the Chicago Theater, I have 2 tickets but since this whole no phone thing & the fact that I have an extra ticket cause my friend can’t go I’m just gonna sell them. Usually don’t mind going places alone but that’s because I have my phone to keep me company 😂

Ah I see. I would've bought them if it were near my show in LA! 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snow

This is yet again really ridicilous thread and comments...

This matter is really simple. It's a theatre show in a theatre. There's rule by the theatres no matter what the show is, a symphony, a play, an opera. It's not just her decision, though most likely also agreed by her.

It's a view issue for other people and a copywrite issue. It's illegal in stadiums also but it's just not possible to enforce. In threatre's you can remove ppl. I've seen this done many times. This is absolutely the standard and nothing new. You will be kicked out.

Your ticket entitles you to view the show, not record it in anyways. That's the law unless othervice stated in the tickets or venue. IT IS NOT YOUR RIGHT to record period. What on earth are ppl on here?

And again, this has been a standard for years,nothing new. The fact that it's a pop concert doesn't change a damn thing.

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adakam
8 hours ago, Shale101 said:

Isn't it with you in a locked pouch ? Isn't that how it works? When you leave the theater it can be immediately unlocked from the pouch and used.......then must be put back in pouch and locked again to enter back into theater.

Can you answer a call? Thats all I care about

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock
33 minutes ago, Snow said:

This is yet again really ridicilous thread and comments...

This matter is really simple. It's a theatre show in a theatre. There's rule by the theatres no matter what the show is, a symphony, a play, an opera. It's not just her decision, though most likely also agreed by her.

It's a view issue for other people and a copywrite issue. It's illegal in stadiums also but it's just not possible to enforce. In threatre's you can remove ppl. I've seen this done many times. This is absolutely the standard and nothing new. You will be kicked out.

Your ticket entitles you to view the show, not record it in anyways. That's the law unless othervice stated in the tickets or venue. IT IS NOT YOUR RIGHT to record period. What on earth are ppl on here?

And again, this has been a standard for years,nothing new. The fact that it's a pop concert doesn't change a damn thing.

 

I have been to PLENTY theater concerts and everyone was allowed to film. At this point, no one knows if it's a strict enforcement from BAM or if it's for the whole tour. Knowing what Madonna has said in the past about the tour and cell phones (which is ironic lol) I wouldn't be surprised if it came from her. 

Everyone can record at concerts, take a chill pill sis

who will love me when the night is over

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Most of y'all would probably dead when someone get you to a theatre to see orchestra where the rules of photography or video are enforced, even for making slight noise are strict, if you are this overdramatic over no phones rules at concerts :fan:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ visual ♥ rock ♥ and ♥ metal ♥ kind ♥ of ♥ guy ♥
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snow
24 minutes ago, Spock said:

I have been to PLENTY theater concerts and everyone was allowed to film. At this point, no one knows if it's a strict enforcement from BAM or if it's for the whole tour. Knowing what Madonna has said in the past about the tour and cell phones (which is ironic lol) I wouldn't be surprised if it came from her. 

Everyone can record at concerts, take a chill pill sis

Noup, you are totally wrong. People CAN'T record without given permission. So you can take your chill pill.

Sure there theatres where organizer or artist doesn't give a **** or have given authirization for it. But that's another matter.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock
10 minutes ago, Snow said:

Noup, you are totally wrong. People CAN'T record without given permission. So you can take your chill pill.

Sure there theatres where organizer or artist doesn't give a **** or have given authirization for it. But that's another matter.

I’m not saying people CAN or CAN’T without permission, I’m saying people do anyways because it’s become the norm. So much so that you can see the effect this announcement is having.

What I am saying is that a concert at a theater is not at all the same thing as going to a Broadway show, like how you are trying to paint it. The same “rules” as an arena or stadium apply, regardless of the legality. BAM is really strict about their phone policy though so it’s unclear if it’s going to be for this show only, or if it is for the whole tour 

Edited by Spock
who will love me when the night is over

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snow
6 minutes ago, Spock said:

I’m not saying people CAN or CAN’T without permission, I’m saying people do anyways because it’s become the norm. So much so that you can see the effect this announcement is having.

What I am saying is that a concert at a theater is not at all the same thing as going to a Broadway show, like how you are trying to paint it. The same “rules” as an arena or stadium apply, regardless of the legality. BAM is really strict about their phone policy though so it’s unclear if it’s going to be for this show only, or if it is for the whole tour 

I know what you mean and I do find it a bit worrying that ppl view rules as something in quotation marks or a frase regardless of legality. To me that's distrubing. But even more so is the self entitlement ppl feel. Like they would actually have right for recording shows?! They just don't no matter how much ppl actually do it. But yeah, I do know what meant.

Though aren't we also making asumptions here? How do we know this is going to be full on pop concert? I can and might actually be a Broadway type concept performace, more of an actual theatre show. Then it should be treated as such. 

And also it's a matter of respectibg the artist and musicians and the dancers. Phones in small setting can actually be distracting (though not somuch probably in this case vs. classical concerts). 

And in the end, it's the artist who decides. They don't allow phones, you don't get to have one. Your only right as a consumer is to not to attend.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock
3 hours ago, Snow said:

I know what you mean and I do find it a bit worrying that ppl view rules as something in quotation marks or a frase regardless of legality. To me that's distrubing. But even more so is the self entitlement ppl feel. Like they would actually have right for recording shows?! They just don't no matter how much ppl actually do it. But yeah, I do know what meant.

Though aren't we also making asumptions here? How do we know this is going to be full on pop concert? I can and might actually be a Broadway type concept performace, more of an actual theatre show. Then it should be treated as such. 

And also it's a matter of respectibg the artist and musicians and the dancers. Phones in small setting can actually be distracting (though not somuch probably in this case vs. classical concerts). 

And in the end, it's the artist who decides. They don't allow phones, you don't get to have one. Your only right as a consumer is to not to attend.

It's not my fault the actual rules aren't enforced. In Switzerland, my country, it is actually illegal for women to wear trousers and yet I don't see the police arresting throwing them in jail. Laws and rules change overtime, and maybe it was illegal and enforced back in 1999 but nowadays it just doesn't happen anymore. Only professional cameras and lenses are forbidden, everything else is allowed. I get what she is trying to do with these shows  (which I am repeating for the THRID time that we still dont know if its going to be for the entire tour) and think it's cool, but it's not entitlement 

The press release says the tour is going to be "rare and intimate", it doesn't say anything else about being like a Broadway type performance. And phones were allowed at Tears of a Clown and the actual cabaret shows she did at Art Basel, which were much smaller and intimate than this tour is going to be, and no one cared.

Your only right is not to attend if this information had been made available before purchasing your tickets. It's not fair to drop this two weeks before the first show because some people obviously care 

who will love me when the night is over

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shale101
18 hours ago, lovedillon said:

I won’t be 🥳

& I’m sure you’ll be sitting in the back. Unlike you though I bought tickets in the second row upwards of $400 & I’ll be selling them. Not interested in hearing off key auto tune the entire performance anyway 😂

Not interested in hearing off key auto tune but you already bought second row tickets for upwards off $400?  GURL bye...........

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
malazam

No black curtains being filmed

another shot before we kiss the other side

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...