Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Haus Labs ask fan to take tweet down

fathermonster

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

it's just about the new eyeliner that was discussed in another thread :air: literally nothing special about the music or anything.

It's just a girl applying eyeliner in two different ways. Haus Labs DMed anyone who tweeted a screenshot of the notification from the upload or whoever tweeted the video because they don't want it to spread

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

They are all still gagas team  finally 

It’s not her team. It’s Haus Labs’ team.

1 hour ago, RenegAde2888 said:

They are all still gagas team  finally 

Ok, semantically, yes, since Gaga is CEO they are “her team”, but the implication is that they are involved with everything in the Gaga brand, which they are not. They are involved in the HL brand which works closely with the Gaga brand. The distinction is important to make. HL is a company, HoG is not. So they may all work for Gaga but they are not all a part of “her team”.

Suspiria
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

People just need to accept the fact that LG6 isn't coming until 2020. 

rage GIF

I physically can't accept that.

Not because I need the music right now. Just because I can't bear wearing this clown makeup much longer:flop:

5 hours ago, frankiefermi said:

Hi, I had to come and find the conversation, because people kept mentioning a thread on GD where my name was made. To be clear: I’m not hyping anyone, I’m not lying, I’m not an insider, never have I ever mentioneS the Prodigy (you people are really something). 

This is the copy and paste message I sent to the nearly 200 DMs I received in 24 hours: Hey it was a Tweet mentioning a new HL product which I believe is being announced around the launch date. 🤩.

As you can read from my public Tweets I was willing to give a brief explanation of what happened just to kill any curiosity because I knew many of you would come for new music. I decided not to address publicly the reasoning because as it was the result of someone messing up on the HL account I wanted to spare them some grief. I don’t have any video but I have watched it so please do not ask nor attribute quotes to me I haven’t said. I had some detailed conversations with you in DM but they are not for you to share with everyone without at least asking. 

have a good day. 

Ah, so it was indeed the user who made made this thread who was... misinformed and hyping everyone needlessly. That makes sense. 

Cheers :vegas:

BlingNotTheMusic

Cant wait til Friday when nothing drops and I have my 1854458653466328th meltdown over new music, only to be hyped again shortly thereafter by some other Gaga/HL tweet and then disappointed again :vegas:

Franch Toast
3 hours ago, Suspiria said:

rage GIF

I physically can't accept that.

Not because I need the music right now. Just because I can't bear wearing this clown makeup much longer:flop:

Lucky for you, in just a week you can wear Haus Labs makeup instead. :stalkga:

She/Her/Hers

frankiefermi
8 hours ago, Reginald said:

My thoughts exactly. 

Also, welcome to GGD! 

Thank you so much!  I admit I don’t normally use it much but will try to hang in here every now and then. <3 

On 9/8/2019 at 12:50 PM, frankiefermi said:

Thank you so much!  I admit I don’t normally use it much but will try to hang in here every now and then. <3 

Handsome af

Archived