šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Haus Labs ask fan to take tweet down

fathermonster

Featured Posts

Oriane

If this is LG6-related, I find it weird that Haus Laboratories would contact them, and not Gaga's team.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
frankiefermi

Of course is not LG6 related! If it was any video would have been taken down on copyright grounds. They are concerned about the fact the product name was available publicly and the fact that the video was viewable for a brief moment. End of.Ā 

8 hours ago, fathermonster said:

Gaga's vocals on the video and also an announcement of upcoming music. I think they are going to try push them both so she can promote both I'm assumingĀ 

Ā 

11 minutes ago, frankiefermi said:

Of course is not LG6 related! If it was any video would have been taken down on copyright grounds. They are concerned about the fact the product name was available publicly and the fact that the video was viewable for a brief moment. End of.Ā 

Screaming :rip:Ā 

Luna Lovegood

i caanot wait to take off my clown mask omfg

lunaā€™s advocate

RenegAde
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

If this is LG6-related, I find it weird that Haus Laboratories would contact them, and not Gaga's team.

Haus labs is gagas teamĀ 

Reginald
1 hour ago, frankiefermi said:

My thoughts exactly.Ā 

Also, welcome to GGD!Ā 

2 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

Wtf is this about? That new eyeliner?

I think itā€™s a complementary packĀ to go with ā€˜RIP LG6 lip linerā€™

2 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Haus labs is gagas teamĀ 

Not exactly. Itā€™s a separate corporation all together. Idk how Gaga has the haus of Gaga structured from a business standpoint, but HL is very much its own thing with its own employees some of which, like Sara, are also Haus members. But HL has more members than the HoG

RenegAde
11 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Not exactly. Itā€™s a separate corporation all together. Idk how Gaga has the haus of Gaga structured from a business standpoint, but HL is very much its own thing with its own employees some of which, like Sara, are also Haus members. But HL has more members than the HoG

They are all still gagas teamĀ  finallyĀ 

Oriane
2 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Haus labs is gagas teamĀ 

*Gaga's music team if that wasn't obvious enough, Haus Laboratories is just about the beauty line, they have nothing to do with the music.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived