Stefani Tee
politics

Pete Buttigieg Interview on The Breakfast Club

Featured Posts

HybridAT

Some tough questions here but he knocks it out of the park and answers unequivocally and thoughtfully as always. 

The show host Charlamagne Tha God praised his black agenda, the Douglass Plan (https://peteforamerica.com/douglass-plan)

One moment gaining attention from the segment is where Pete comments on the Kevin Hart/Lil Nas X controversy

A truly woke presidential candidate who understands nuance. We STAN

Edited by HybridAT
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Faysalaaa

What would he talk about if he openly says he doesnt talk about policy? The Lil Nas X/Kevin Hart exchange? lol

HybridAT
6 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

What would he talk about if he openly says he doesnt talk about policy? The Lil Nas X/Kevin Hart exchange? lol

Um what? Where do you get your sources of news from? Don't comment when you don't know anything.

Edited by HybridAT

Faysalaaa
Just now, HybridAT said:

Um what? Where do you get your sources of news from? Don't comment when you don't know anything.

He said that himself on CNN town hall. 

AndyDWUW

Democratic corporate establishment TRASH!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

HybridAT
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

He said that himself on CNN town hall. 

Oh honey..

It's been months now. It's not March anymore. He didn't have a policy team formed then yet. He started with a staff of four.

He has released eight comprehensive policy proposals so far, including a climate change plan released 3 days back. He has an issues page, look for yourself. https://peteforamerica.com/issues/#

Plus, I've always seen him and his statements misrepresented. He has NEVER said he didn't want to talk about policy, even in the beginning of his campaign. He said we not only have to focus on policy design and get lost in it, but also the values that drive those policies. 

Edited by HybridAT

HybridAT
19 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

Democratic corporate establishment TRASH!

Typical Bernie supporter much? The nastiness, hostility, bitterness and insincerity jumped OUT sksksk

But then again, anybody who isn't Bernie is "corporate establishment" to his supporters. Does it not get suffocating to stay inside that bubble echo chamber constantly?

By the way, the very man you enthusiastically chose to call trash in this very thread has served this country as a veteran. What have you done for this country again? That's right, nothing.

Edited by HybridAT
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Faysalaaa
46 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Oh honey..

It's been months now. It's not March anymore. He didn't have a policy team formed then yet. He started with a staff of four.

He has released eight comprehensive policy proposals so far, including a climate change plan released 3 days back. He has an issues page, look for yourself. https://peteforamerica.com/issues/#

Plus, I've always seen him and his statements misrepresented. He has NEVER said he didn't want to talk about policy, even in the beginning of his campaign. He said we not only have to focus on policy design and get lost in it, but also the values that drive those policies. 

He said he is not policy oriented which is why he does not talk about it much. He said he cares about talking "values" and "philosophy" lol

Edited by Faysalaaa

Faysalaaa
32 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Typical Bernie supporter much? The nastiness, hostility and insincerity jumped OUT sksksk

But then again, anybody who isn't Bernie is "corporate establishment" to his supporters. Does it not get suffocating to stay inside that bubble echo chamber constantly?

Warre, Tulsi, Marianne, Yang, De Blasio, Gravel, and more are all supported by progressives and Bernie supporters. So its not true that Bernie supporters label everyone establishment. There is a reason why hes labeled establishment and even Gay people dont like him. He is the Gay version of Obama which nobody wants repeated.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

ALGAYDO

Do they ask him about his billionaire donors? I still think he needs to explain himself better about that. Anyone who takes donations form such a group is cause for concern to the average citizen tbh 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

scarlxrd
1 hour ago, HybridAT said:

What have you done for this country again? That's right, nothing.

Please don’t do this garbage. Just because someone isn’t a part of the military doesn’t mean they don’t do nothing for this country. Anyone working a job should be consider a valuable person in this society. Because every job or profession is just as important. 

Edited by scarlxrd
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

HybridAT
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yeah I guess that is correct, he said he is not policy oriented which is why he does not talk about it much. He cares more about values.

Lol. Secular Talk. A pro-Bernie, anti-everything else channel. I'm gonna have to pass on that one. 

Did you even check the date before posting this? It's from April. I gave you a link to his issues page. Maybe see that instead of trying to force a narrative that doesn't exist anymore?

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Faysalaaa
10 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Lol. Secular Talk. A pro-Bernie, anti-everything else channel. I'm gonna have to pass on that one. 

Did you even check the date before posting this? It's from April. I gave you a link to his issues page. Maybe see that instead of trying to force a narrative that doesn't exist anymore?

You do not get to pick the source when given evidence. While Kyle commentator is amazing on this, its not why I posted the video, I posted because the video has the clip of Pete saying it.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Marilyn MonHoe
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Warre, Tulsi, Marianne, Yang, De Blasio, Gravel, and more are all supported by progressives and Bernie supporters. So its not true that Bernie supporters label everyone establishment. There is a reason why hes labeled establishment and even Gay people dont like him. He is the Gay version of Obama which nobody wants repeated.

2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Do they ask him about his billionaire donors? I still think he needs to explain himself better about that. Anyone who takes donations form such a group is cause for concern to the average citizen tbh 

2 hours ago, scarlxrd said:

Please don’t do this garbage. Just because someone isn’t a part of the military doesn’t mean they don’t do nothing for this country. Anyone working a job should be consider a valuable person in this society. Because every job or profession is just as important. 

You do not get to pick the source when given evidence. While Kyle commentator is amazing on this, its not why I posted the video, I posted because the video has the clip of Pete saying it.

barack obama applause GIF by Obama

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Whispering

2 hours ago, HybridAT said:

Oh honey..

He has policy. He refers to it on the trail and in interviews everyday.

Edited by Whispering
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1