💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Poppy - Me Laughing

Grim

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

How many years has she been doing this shame shtick?

It was somewhat interesting trying to find the meaning of it in the beginning but after everyone figured it out this kind of thing seems redundant.

Sorry If I seem pressed :ladyhaha: I just thought she had so much potential with her Bubble bath EP and I'm bitter.

JazzGa

The mysterious videos don't hook me now that they mystery behind them is gone. I just found 30 minutes of Poppy pretending to laugh egotistical and indulgent rather than uncanny/creepy and mysterious like I did before. But I can see some people really liking this because of how she seems like she's flirting and laughing at something the viewer is saying. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

18 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

The mysterious videos don't hook me now that they mystery behind them is gone. I just found 30 minutes of Poppy pretending to laugh egotistical and indulgent rather than uncanny/creepy and mysterious like I did before. But I can see some people really liking this because of how she seems like she's flirting and laughing at something the viewer is saying. 

I agree, she has lost most of her shock value. I still enjoy her videos and especially music though:kara:

I'm probably wrong

Archived